Chapter 13 (5 Years)

So Guys before everything here is a List of companies name and what they do.

Jeon INC - Aliyah and Jungkook (All types)
Park CO - Jimin (Gadgets)
Park CORP - Rosé (Bars & Clubs)
Kim IND - Jisoo (Modeling Agency)
Kim CORP - RM (Apps)
Jin-Hit ENT - Jin (Idols)
Kim CORP - V (Hotel and Resort)
Bae IND - Irene (Clothing)
Min Airport - Suga (Airlines)
Kang IND - Seulgi (Clothing)
Jung Airport - J-Hope (Airlines)
Manoban IND - Lisa (Clothing)
Wang CORP - Jackson (Bars & Clubs)
Choi ENT - Youngjae (Idols)
IJB Airport - JB (Airlines)
Kim IND - Yugyeom (Modeling Agency)
Tuan Pharmacy - Mark (Pharmacy)
BamThai - Bambam (Restaurants)

___________________________________
Time Skip 5 years

Author: Wow a lot has happened within those years let me give you a flashback for each member of Blackrose. Let's start with the oldest.

Jisoo's POV

It's been five years since we met BTS we have learned and still are learning more about each other. Jin and I became an official couple 3 years ago. You want to know what happened? Sure. 3 years ago I was walking down the hall when I saw Mina and Jin together, Mina is in front of Jin they look so serious I accidentally dropped the books I was holding when Mina kissed him. At that time he was already courting me for the second year. I quickly grabbed my books turned around and walked away then he shouted my name but I ignored him and walked faster I heard his footstep became faster as I started to run as my tears began to fall. I felt a hand grab mine that made me stop running also making my books fall.

Jin: What happened? What's wrong?
Jisoo: I shouldn't be acting this way. I shouldn't be jealous I have no right but I can't help it. I already fell for you.
Jin: You have the right plus what you saw there. I didn't want that, she kissed me. I pushed her immediately once I realized that she kissed me. Remember this I'm courting you because I love you. *He hugged me and I hugged him back* Jisoo will you be my girlfriend? *I got shocked at his sudden confession*
Jisoo: Jin I-I... *he looked nervous* I will *I smiled and so did he, he hugged me, lift me up and spun me in the air*

Yeah that's how our relationship started.

Jennie's POV

Wahh I can't believe it's been 5 years since we met the boys. Taehyung and I had been a couple for 4 years, 2 months after meeting them he asked me if he could court me and he courted me for a year I was the first member of Blackrose to have a boyfriend. Let me tell you how he asked me. The 2 of us met each other at a park we started walking around bought and ate ice cream. Then we sat at a bench while eating our ice creams.

Taehyung: Jennie? *He called me once he finished his ice cream I hummed in response* D-Do you like me? *I stopped eating my ice cream and I looked at him nervousness is visible in his eyes*
Jennie: Why so sudden?
Taehyung: I think I love you now will you finally be mine? *he said while holding my free hand I was so shocked that I accidentally dropped my ice cream*
Jennie: You've been courting me for a year now I guess I can be yours as long as you promise not to hurt me.
Taehyung: I promise Jennie
Jennie: Then I'm officially yours *he hugged me and I hugged him back*

So yeah that's how we became a couple.

Lisa's POV

Wahh 5 years had passed feels like yesterday we just met each other. Jungkook and I became a couple 3 and a half years ago a few months after Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa became a couple. Yup the 2 youngest members are the first ones to have a boyfriend. Curious? Then let me tell you. 3 and a half years ago Jungkook asked me on a date on one of their 5 stars restaurants. It started as a normal date but the weird part is there are no other customers except the two of us after we ate I went to the bathroom and while doing my business I heard a plate broke getting shattered I quickly finished and went out to see what happened as I got worried cause Jungkook might've gotten hurt and damn I was right his head is bleeding I ran to him almost tripping because of my 4 inch heels as I got to him he was laying on the floor.