Chapter 10 pt. 2

Aliyah's POV

Once I heard the word "Yes" from him I don't know why but I felt like I've become deaf my heart broke remembering that bastard player did to me I accidentally dropped my glass bringing me back to reality I couldn't control my emotions I can't let him see me like this so I decided to run out there accidentally dropping his jacket that must've been expensive but I didn't care I ran out and bumped into Jungkook he grabbed my arm but not that tight

Jungkook: Noona what hap-- *My tears are threatening to fall and I don't want to worry him and I don't know how to tell anyone about 'him' so I yanked my hand off of his grip and I ran out and saw an exit that leads out to the garden and I went out and looked for a bench and sat on it there my tears started to fall as I was silently crying I felt a coat over my shoulders*

Jin: Hey... What are you doing here alone? It's cold. *He said calmly*
Aliyah: Oppa is it true? *I asked him while looking on the ground* Is it true that he is a playboy? *I said as I finally looked at him in the eyes*
Jin: He- we-- he was... We all were. *he said*
Aliyah: R-really? *I said my heart aching more finding out that the first guys that I trusted in years are actually playboys* But what do you mean was?
Jin: I see that you didn't let him explain? *he asked and I nodded* well let me explain it to you. We were the biggest playboys and bad boys in Jeon University. But the day you came made us to actually stop at first we don't know why. Because we started not caring about other girls and seem to talk about you girls all the time then it hit us we were in love after years of not being in love we forgotten how it feels to be in love.
Aliyah: I can see that *I said as I smiled at him as my tears finally stopped*
Jin: Is it that obvious?
Aliyah: Yes I can see the way you look at our eomma Jisoo *I said as we both giggled* I promise that none of us will be a barricade for your love for each other.
Jin: I hope you can forgive Jimin and your little brother. I mean they were also playboys but we respect girls we play the player girls to teach them a lesson. But may I ask a question or two? *I nodded* Why were you angry at Jungkook?
Aliyah: I wasn't angry at him it just seemed like it but I'm not I couldn't let him see me in this kind of state I'm also kinda embarrassed that you're seeing me like this.
Jin: Now for my second and third question why did you ran away from Jimin and why do you hate playboys? *I went quiet hearing his question*
Aliyah: I-I didn't want him to see me like this nor any of you but now you're here. Because of a playboy I never tried to fall in love again I began to hate every man except for the men in my family of course. Cha Eunwoo the first guy I fell in love with *I said reminiscing the terrible memories with him making me tear up as the pain started to return* to be honest I thought he's gonna be the last and I'll grow old single. We lasted for a year, a year full of lies and of course a one sided love relationship he just played me. I was literally so blinded by love that I didn't even realized anything until he decided to confess it broke my heart but I first hid my hurt feelings and just smirked at him a few moments later I had broke every bone in his body and his so called girlfriend I pulled her hair so hard that I almost made her bald Blackrose was there but they didn't dare to stop me as they know what I can do when I'm angry I once hurt all of them because of pure anger and also it's because of Eunwoo they keep telling me to break up with him. Until we ended up fighting the six of them against me I broke a few bones and caused major injuries towards them. *I stopped a little as my tears had finally stopped and I looked at Jin oppa and I see nervousness obvious in his face*
Jin: He-he c-can you go b-back to y-your relationship with E-Eunwoo. *He said nervously*
Aliyah: I'm sorry oppa I wasn't trying to scare you. *he nodded* I never had a first date, a kiss or anything that a couple should do except for holding hands but he only holds my hand for a few seconds I think the longest is a minute we only meet at school Blackrose usually see me with him my parents never found out about him as I keep forgetting to mention him. I gave lots of gifts I should've killed the two of them as the pain that they caused me is too much. I almost once almost bought him a car and I'm so glad that Blackrose talked me out of it. *I sighed removing the anger that's starting to build up in my heart* I really hate him so much now I can't believe that I loved him I became sort of his sugar mama ugh I know I'm really stupid but he was my first love and I never knew how relationships work I thought it was just normal that I only meet him at school and him being touchy with his girl friends but soon I found it weird and every time I tried to confront him he always talks me out of it quickly changing the topic.
Jin: You know I really want to say something to you but I'm scared that I might hurt your feelings even more.
Aliyah: Please do tell me I need it to help me wake up from that nightmare
Jin: Wait you haven't gotten over him?
Aliyah: I am but there's still a little pain in here *I said pointing at my chest where my heart is*
Jin: Are you sure that I can say it? *I nodded* Well you're really stupid if I were you I would've broken up with him the first time he got touchy with other girls he is a stupid bastard for hurting such a lovely girl like you and how old are you when you two were together?
Aliyah: I was 14 when I courted hi--
Jin: Wait hold up YOU COURTED HIM??!? *He said beyond shocked* WHAT THE HELL??!!
Aliyah: I know right well at that time we were actual nerds and I was 15 when we broke up.
Jin: So you've been recovering for 3 years I hope he died before even reaching the hospital.
Aliyah: Same. I'll tell you a little something about our past boyfriends I don't think you'll want to know this but I'm gonna tell you anyway. All of my unnie's had two exes each. One even is daring enough that he played with Jisoo unnie and Rosé unnie at the same time while the two youngest are daring that they both had three exes you have to ask them what they did to those boys. *We laughed*
Jin: I'm sure it's as worst as yours wait... *he thought* I feel like yours is the worst as if just one punch you can already kill both of them
Aliyah: Yup... Oppa maybe I can ask you something now. Why did you became playboys in the first place?
Jin: Well just like you girls we had terrible past exes I got played twice. But I didn't hurt those players but I did make sure that they got bankrupt by that day and not letting their families get a single job here in South Korea forcing them to move countries making sure that I won't see them again.
Aliyah: Wow you're far more worst than us you might have not hurt them physically but you almost killed them mentally and of course bankruptcy *I laughed as I found it amusing* I should do that to anyone who pisses me off
Jin: Please don't we might be one of those people that will get bankrupt. *he said as I laughed at his silly joke* Hey look I know I shouldn't interfere but Jimin actually no... He genuinely likes you... I hope you talk to him also Jungkook he got a little stressed and worried that you're mad at him.