Chapter 19 (Back Together)

Aliyah's POV

Everything was white. Then I heard Jimin's angelic voice. Wait... A-Am I dead? Then everything started shaking again. Then I opened my eyes and saw Jimin with a worried face. I cried and instantly hugged him I buried my face in the crook of his neck as I continued to sob.

Jimin: Hey... Hey... what's wrong? *He said as he hugged me back*
Aliyah: I-I thought you left me.
Jimin: Why would I do that? I would never I will always stay by your side. Okay? *I nodded my face still in the crook of his neck as he just hugged me as I continued to cry in his arms*

Few months had actually past and Jimin actually started courting me today is our Graduation day. We planned to have a party for all graduates including us ofcourse the ceremony finished few hours ago and now me and the girls are thinking of what to do with our hair I'm thinking of changing the color for something bold, new and unique! Same with the other girls this is a 2 day celebration for the 1st day is a ball and for the 2nd is a pool party. In our biggest hotel and resort here in Seoul the ball will take place in the hotel of the resort and the whole hotel and resort is reserved by us ofcourse. The girls and I are in my hotel room thinking of the perfect hair for each of us.

Lisa: Unnies what if we try our colors but switched.
Rosè: What do you mean? I'm confused.
Lisa: We switch colors for example I'm Violet and I'll switch with you unnie so I will be blue and so on.
Aliyah: I'm in besides any color looks good on us.
Jisoo: So that means we'll have to change gowns as well
Jennie: Well yeah. Now I'm thankful that we all have almost the same body shape.
Seulgi: Same here.
Irene: Let's play rock paper scissors to see who gets to choose their colors.
Others: Deal!

We started playing then we exchanged color I'm Violet, Lisa actually got Blue, Rosè unnie got Green, Jisoo unnie got Orange, Irene unnie got Yellow, as for Seulgi unnie she got Indigo but since it's hard to look for Indigo colored things we chose Black for her we also couldn't have custom gowns cause the time is so short so yeah and Jennie got Red. We started doing our hair makeup and wear our gowns. Few hours past and we finished

Jennie's Outfit

Jisoo's Outfit