Chapter 15 (Kidnap)

Author's POV

Aliyah fainted and luckily Jimin caught her he carried her bridal style and Jennie teleported all of them back home then Jennie felt weakness because she teleported 21 people twice and is too much for her powers before she fell on her knees Taehyung caught her and quickly carried her bridal.

Taehyung: Jennie. Baby hey are you okay? *she nodded*
Seulgi: Taehyung, Jimin can you please bring them up to their rooms. *they went up and placed the 2 girls in their bedrooms and tucked them in they went down and the others are sitting on the couch silent, the two joined them and no one spoke the quietness is deafening each abd every one of them*

Irene: Guys what are we gonna do with Aliyah and Jennie.
Jin: The best way is to let them rest Jennie teleported us all twice and it's too much for her powers so she just ran out of energy. As for Aliyah her demon took her energy. So we don't have to worry.
Taehyung: But hyung she never fainted before she always teleports us a lot when needed.
RM: But Aliyah usuallyteleports the majorityof us. *Jimin kept on moving his leg up and down cause of uneasiness*
Bambam: Jimin it's okay stop worrying calm down
Jimin: I can't I have this feeling that won't go away. *Yoongi kneeled in front of Jimin*
Yoongi: Hey look at me *he looked at him* calm down everything is gonna be fine breath in *he breathed in* breath out *he breathed out* calm down okay we won't let anything happen to them alright. *Jimin nodded finally calming down then they heard glass breaking they all stood up*
Rosé: That sounds like it came from Aliyah's room *Jimin quickly ran followed by the others they got there and Aliyah was gone they saw a note on Aliyah's bed saying "You will never see her again"
Jimin: Fuck... Fuck... Fuck... *he walked back and forth along with Jungkook and worry took over their bodies Jungkook and Jimin were almost panicking*
Jungkook: What do we do?... What do we do?...
Jaebum: First things first calm down, don't panic Taehyung check on Jennie quick. *he left then came back with a still weak Jennie the girls hugged her*
Jennie: What happened here and where is Aliyah unnie?
Jinyoung: She got kidnapped.
Jennie: WHAT?!?! *she took a deep breath* Okay let's not panic Taehyung please try and track her phone we need ways to find her Lisa try and pick up Aliyah unnie's scent and I'll try to find any scent from the kidnappers
Taehyung: But baby you're still weak. I'm worried for you.
Jennie: Baby Aliyah unnie needs us my energy will soon come back right now we have to find her we don't know what they'll do to her. *Lisa and Jennie turned into wolves while others try to calm Jimin and Jungkook down*

Jisoo: We can't finds her if you two keep this up.
Jungkook: What can we even do noona?
Rosé: What you can do is calm down. We can find her.
Irene: Does anyone remember what she's wearing last?
Jackson: She was wearing gray leggings, a black sleeveless top and a necklace.
Jisoo: What color is the necklace?
Jackson: Silver or white gold I'm not sure.
Jisoo: Girls let's see if we can find Aliyah's necklace with the tracking chip. *the other three nodded and went to Aliyah's closet then soon they finished looking for it but they couldn't find it and Taehyung soon joined them*
Jennie: I picked up a scent but it's not unnie it was from a man.
Lisa: I also smelled that but I couldn't find unnie's scent.
Taehyung: Her phone is in the house
Irene: I saw it on her table just now but luckily she's wearing her necklace with a tracking device.
Seulgi: Taehyung please try and track that *he nodded and went to work again*

Meanwhile

Aliyah's POV

W-where am I it's so dark I can't see a thing. Then light shined brightly and it was my parents I ran to them and hugged them while crying.