18.

Abby walked into school

Abby walked into school. She walked up to Liv. "Hey, did you hear what happened to Layla?" "No what happened?" Liv responded. "Someone broke into her house, when she was not there" Abby was worried about Layla. "Omg we need to go talk to her" "I know I plan on stopping by her house later" Abby replied. "This is probably a bad time to tell you this then" Abby was not sure if she should bring up that her and Jordan are officially dating. "Just tell me, now I have to know" Liv smiled. "Okay, me and Jordan are officially boyfriend and girlfriend" Abby blushed. "Finally! I'm happy for you" Liv gave Abby a hug. They walked to class together.

After Abby went to all her classes, she went to the team's gym to look for Jordan. She spotted Spencer. "Hey, Spencer" He was lifting up weights. "Hey Abby. I heard the news about you and Jordan. I'm happy for both of you. But if he ever hurts you please let me know. I already gave him the bro talk." Spencer smiled. Abby laughed. "Thanks" "do you know where Jordan is?" Abby asked. "He should be in the locker room next door." "Thanks Spencer bye" Abby smiled and left. She spotted Jordan next to his locker. "Guess who?" Abby put her small hands around Jordan's eyes. "Hmmm? Let me think? Small hands, pretty perfume, Asher is that you?" Jordan laughed. "Nope" Abby laughed and made Jordan turn around. "This is way better than Asher" Jordan smirked. Jordan pecked Abby on the lips. "What are you doing here?" Jordan asked. "I heard Spencer gave you the bro talk" Abby asked. "Yupp, I had to hear it from Spencer and Marco. They just said to never hurt you and if I ever did one of them would beat me up" Jordan laughed. "Well I'm sorry you had to hear that twice" Abby was glad to have her brother Marco and Spencer. "They're dumb, because I would never hurt you. But I respect them." Jordan pulled Abby closer, and put his hands on her waist. Abby leaned in. Jordan and Abby were making out. "mmm that is not why I came" Abby pulled away slowly. "I just came to tell you that I'm going to Layla's house to check on her and I'll probably be there all afternoon." Abby was worried about Layla. "Okay, Spencer told me what happened, just be safe and text me when you get there" Jordan pulled her in for more kisses. Abby heard the football players near by getting closer, so she pulled away. "I'll see you tomorrow" She gave Jordan a smirk and walked out.

Layla's house
Abby drove to Layla's house and picked up some food on her way there. Abby knocked on Layla's house door. Layla opened it. "Hey I heard what happened and I know you probably have not ate so I brought food." Abby smiled. "Come in, we can talk about it while we eat" Layla replied. Abby and Layla walked to her kitchen and sat down to eat. "Are you okay?" Abby asked. "I think so, I just don't feel safe now" Layla was being honest. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'll stay here tonight for we can get your mind off it." Abby smiled. Layla did not want to tell Abby but she needed her there. Abby made herself comfortable and turned on the tv. "Want to watch a rom-com?" Abby asked Layla. "Yes please anything that has no violence." Layla sighed. Abby turned on the tv and put on one of her favorite rom-com 13 going on 30. Abby was enjoying the movie when she looked over at Layla, she had fallen asleep. Abby felt bad for Layla. She had barely gotten any sleep since the robbery. Abby pulled the closest blanket she could find and put it over Layla. Abby decided to text Jordan before she went to sleep.

Jordan 💗
-hey, you up still? :)

-for you? always <3

- you're too cute, miss me yet?

-yes, wish you were here next to me :(

- I will Friday after your game 😘

- get some sleep beautiful

-see you tomorrow at school goodnight <3

- goodnight princess ❤️