8.

Abby was planning on staying home this weekend before she got a text from Liv

Abby was planning on staying home this weekend before she got a text from Liv. Liv invited her to JJ's party. Abby was happy to go if it meant she would see Jordan. Abby decided she was going to wear a casual dress with a jean jacket. Abby knocked on Marcos bedroom door. "Hey, are you going to JJ's party?" "Yeah, I have a ride there do you?" Marco asked her. "Liv is picking me up, see you there" Abby walked out of his room. Minutes later Liv picked up Abby. "Hey!" Abby smiled at her. "Hey, so guess what?" "What?" Abby was curios. "So, me & Layla made up, she invited me to the party and told me to invite you. We both decided not to drink tonight" Abby was happy to know they both made up and now she didn't have the pressure of choosing sides. "Yes, finally!" Liv and Abby both laughed. "One more thing, Layla sorta convinced me to go and get Spencer and that's where we are going now. You have to get down with me! I don't know what to say" Liv was nervous. "Okay, breathe! and fine I'll get down with you" Liv and Abby knocked on the door at Spencer's house. "What you make a wrong turn or something" "Actually like 3" Abby snickered. "I'm Olivia" "I'm Abby" Abby and Liv smiled. "I'm Coop" "is Spencer here?" Liv asked before it got anymore awkward. "Come in" Coop told them while checking them out. "They skinny. You was right." Coop told Spencer. Coop and Abby talked while Liv tried to convince Spencer to go to the party. "So, do you got a boyfriend, or you here for my boy Spencer too?" Coop asked Abby. "I don't and no Spencer is actually one of the first people that talked to me. We're just friends." Abby smiled. Coop can tell Abby was one of those cute and innocent type of girls. Abby and Coop heard Spencer telling Liv no. "Man, why you keeping the girl hanging? Coop told Spencer. Spencer ended up agreeing to go. Abby was excited that they were all going to hang out.

JJ's Party
"Any advice?" Spencer asked. "Just stay away from the dare chips." Liv told both of them. Abby and Liv went to go find Layla. "You two look good together" Layla teased Liv. "We're not together" Liv didn't want to admit she liked Spencer. "Um, maybe if he knew you like him" Abby argued back. "Guys, stop trying to play matchmaker" Liv rolled her eyes. "We just want you to be happy" Layla responded. While Layla was serving a Virgin Lemonade, Abby looked to the side and spotted someone familiar. Abby couldn't believe who she was seeing. She definitely needed something stronger than a Virgin lemonade. Abby saw her ex Aiden. Aiden the one that left her in Arizona without giving her a reason. Aiden her first love and her first heartbreak. Her first everything. Abby didn't know how to react she needed to drink something strong. Layla and Liv didn't know what was wrong with Abby she just started to act different out of nowhere. While Abby was freaking out, Jordan and Asher were playing with the dare chips. Asher and Jordan had a couple of drinks. "Bro, I bet you can't get Abby to go out with you by homecoming" Asher was taking out his own problems on other people so he didn't care who got hurt. "No, I can't" Jordan argued back. Jordan did not want to hurt Abby but he couldn't admit that he liked her either. "What? You actually like her? Common bro, you're team captain and can't even act like it" Asher was trying to convince him. "Fine, but nobody can find out" Jordan rolled his eyes. Jordan did not want to look soft in front of his friends.
Everybody came to the game table. Abby really didn't want to be there. Her ex Aiden had seen her but he couldn't talk to her because they were all playing the game. Jordan got a dare chip. Asher dared him to go skinny dipping in the hot tub with Abby. Abby and Jordan were by the hot tub. "Look, we don't have to get in there." Jordan didn't want to pressure Abby. "I think blowing off a dare at a party is the opposite of fitting in" Abby was not acting like herself. She only said yes to make Aiden jealous. "Turn around" Abby told Jordan. They were both naked in the hot tub. "So what now?" Jordan asked. Abby did not know what to do. If Jordan was with any other girl he would've made a move by now but he cared about Abby and did not want her to be uncomfortable. They both started getting closer and they were about to kiss when Marco barged into the room.