|IX|

From the computer room where she had her laptop plugged in, she heard a roar of a car engine. "Oh shit!" She'd snap and bolted off down the hallway, leaving her computer screen open and unlocked, with all of the dick pics that were being tagged with her and Sam, wide open on her screen.

She heard her father shouting at Robby and she ran down the stairs quickly.

"Starting a car in a crowded showroom?! What, are you out of your mind?!" Daniel shouted and at once, Robby got out of the car and he slammed the door. "What were you thinking?" Daniel snapped and Robby only saw the fury and he raced off.

"Robby!" Scout shouted and she bolted after him quickly, cursing rather loudly under her breath and she spun around, as she heard people snickering at once.

She stormed back inside and Louie's eyes widened. "No, wait!" He said and she smashed her fist across her face at once.

"Scout LaRusso!" Daniel shouted and blocked the next punch quickly as she was being restrained by everybody.

"He told him to do it, mocking him because Robby wanted to know when he could get an official shirt. Louie was joking and I didn't know what he had said before he left, I just told him to go away. Anoush was there as well, they were both in on it." She snapped and shakes off everybody and storms out again. "Robby!" She shouted as he was making his way towards her car.

"Hey!" Daniel called out from behind her and she raised her eyebrow at his sudden intervention.

They both jogged after Robby and his fist was a sure-fire way to break down his thumb for good.

"Robby, calm down." Scout said and puts herself between the two at once and Robby's nostrils twitched, from a lot of embarrassment and anger both.

"How do you two know each other then?" Daniel asked, after Scout had driven Robby home and had come in time for closing.

"Went to school for one year together and we kept in touch, but, he couldn't stay in the Valley. He moved farther out and he went to a different school and after I got into Juvie... he freaking called me every week. He came in one or two times as well, usually I had scars all over. One didn't go away at all, as you have probably noticed by now." She said and he looked over at her scar under her eye. "A guy with a ring, he almost took out my eye. He missed the eye, but I'll never get the scar to fade." She said and Daniel let a small chuckle escape.

"He visited you? Is there a boyfriend that I should possibly have some info that would be worth knowing about?"

He asked and she shakes her head at him with a smirk on her face. "No, but I would like to start doing most of my classes online except for Science and I can work at LaRusso Auto for the rest of the week, and do my homework all afterward?" She said with a small grin and puppy-dog eyes.

"All right, fine. You can try it for a month, but if your grades suck after it all, then you go back to school." He said and she nodded real quickly at his words and she walked away.

She drove home and found that Robby was waiting in her room and she jumped, almost falling backward into her door. "Shit, Robby. What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked as he sighed.

"My mom brought home a guy and she actually called to let me know. I just wondered..." She pulled out a air mattress and a pump along with a few extra blankets and pillows. "I'll never stop owing you, will I?" He asked and she looked at him, as the air mattress finished filling up and she shakes her head.

"If you can promise me, that you and your druggie friends won't try to mess with my family business, then all debt is forgiven." She said and he looked at her, and nods. "Future debt as well, so no more bullshit about owing me. You got it?" She asked and he nodded.

"I brought some clothes over, so I don't have to steal any from your dad again." He said and she chuckled a bit, as she put the pump away and he goes into the bathroom to change. Scout shut the other door and locked it, as she turned away from the bathroom to change.

She pulled on a really old t-shirt that she had found in her closet and a pair of basketball shorts and she was lying on the bed. "I would insist on me bein' the one to take the floor, but, I will not win that one." She said, and he smiled at her.

"Yeah, damn right." He said and she shuts off the light, and he lay down on the air mattress, while she was curled up under the covers.

Robby was lulled immediately to sleep by the silence of the house that he was in, but Scout had no such luck at all.

And, when she actually did finally and surprisingly fall asleep to her big surprise, she woke up, crying out into her pillow and she was shuddering as she tried to regain her self-control.

She heard soft snoring coming from the floor and she smiled, rememberin' Robby was here. She smiled a little bit and she shut her eyes again, trying to fall asleep.

When she woke up crying out again for the fifth time, she felt awkwardly around with her foot, so that she did not step on him. She snuggled up next to him on the air mattress and he was half asleep still. "Hey, you okay?" He'd mumble sleepily.

"I couldn't sleep. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She mumbled and he'd sigh.

"Stop apologizing. C'mere." He said and she put her head against his chest and felt his arms hugging her. For the first time in a while, she actually felt... Safe, is the word, as she fell asleep.