|XXII|

Asher twisted his nose back into place, and Scout tossed a bunch of new clothes at him. "Thanks." He said and she shrugged, and, Asher took off his jacket.

"I'll wash it. Hand it over." Scout murmured and Asher handed it over with a bit of a grimace, and Scout took it quickly. "Don't worry, I won't put it in the dryer and shrink it." She teased and Asher glared at her.

"If that jacket is smaller when I get it back, I will be kicking your ass." He murmured and Scout laughed at his words, as she flicks his shoulder and in response, he flicks her shoulder in return. She just laughed and they both walked around to see the rock being lifted back up, as they were smiling a little.

The next day, the entire dojo was training as a group and Scout stood at the front with her dad, smiling a little at the sight of them all standing in the dojo with them.

"Well, we've got a ton of students now." She murmured and Daniel nods slightly at her, as she hopped down to stand next to the others, standing between Sam and Asher.

They all bowed to Daniel and he bowed in response, as they started their training once again, with at least four times as many students, and they had all had on the first day.

After a while, on the solid ground, it was left up to Scout and Asher to keep up the sessions and train the others in the Wheel Technique.

Asher was early the next day and he was currently chuggin' every bottle of water that he had in his possession at the moment.

They were training out in the blazing heat together at Miyagi-Do, until they were all dead tired, and there were only two who didn't seem to care.

Those two were guys, and their names were Daniel and Asher, since Scout was finally startin' to apparently feel the heat around here. "I would rather be freezing cold, then fight out here. Sorry Dad." And to their worry, she actually did look really sick.

"Alright. But you-- you should really go inside Scout. You really do look a bit sick." Sam said and Scout shrugged her shoulders, as Asher held out his hand for the keys.

Scout tossed them over to him and they both walked over to her car, as she got into the passenger seat. "Hey, I could take her." Robby said out of the blue, as Scout stopped before she shuts the passenger door fully. "You probably don't even know the way to her house."

Asher looked calmly over at him, over his shoulder a little bit to see him, and shakes his head. "I think I can manage to find it. I have known her, since the third grade. I think I know where it is by now." He said calmly, as he got into the car and the shuts banged shut in a scary sense of unison.

"He's jealous." Asher said to break their surprisingly long silence in the car and Scout raised her eyebrows at the words, as she turns to look at him with her eyebrows almost flying away from how high on her head, that they were sitting.

"What the hell are you talking about now, Ash?" She asked him and sounds exhausted, as she leaned against their passenger side door. "What the hell is in his head, that convinces him of that he needs to be jealous?" She mumbled and Asher shrugged.

"We are closer friends than you and him are. But I have a feeling, that he is under harboring a certain set of many suspicions that we're actually together at the moment." Asher said, as Scout's eyebrows pulled together in a thinkin' expression.

"Ugh. Now I want to know who the culprit is for putting that fucking idea in his head. Who put that idea in his head?" She mumbled to herself and a sigh came from Asher, as he pulls into the driveway and parked the car, next to where Amanda's car usually sat.

Scout got out with a grumble of annoyance, as she walked over to the door and opened it with her keys, and Asher slung the bag over his shoulder, and they walked into the house.

Scout, she immediately made a beeline for her room and tossed herself onto the air mattress on the floor with her laptop open, since it was cooler on the mattress, then it was on her bed.

Asher knocked on the door and Scout's eyes rolled at him, and he walked into the room, sitting down next to her. "Pick a show. In this heat, I'm probably goin' to fall asleep in the middle of it anyways." She mumbles a yawn already breaking her focus for a second, as Asher opened CraveTV.

"You won't fall asleep with... His Dark Materials on, will you?" He asked and she immediately jumped up, and he'd chuckle a little, as she put her head on his shoulder and the show started.

Amanda eventually came home and came up to Scout's room with bottles of water, to find that they were lying on the air mattress, half off of it in the case of Asher, and were both soundly asleep.

Amanda smiled slightly and snuck into the room, pressing the space-bar button to pause the video and leaving a bucket of water bottles stuck in a bit of ice on the floor.