|XXI|

Scout came back around in a Serpent jacket, just in time to see a fight with a bunch of former Cobra Kai, against an infuriated Robby Keene, who looked a lot angrier than usual.

"Serpents, stand down!" Asher ordered and the Serpents did so, but the others were only stopped by Scout swiftly walking into the middle of the brewin' fight, feeling the tension from a mile away.

"Once a Cobra Kai, always a Cobra Kai." Robby said coldly, pointing a bit at Chris, as Asher looked at Scout, and she was painfully silent.

"That's not true." Asher said with as little emotion as he could possibly put into his words, as he stepped into the middle of the combat, in fact only just takin' Scout's spot in the middle of the crap-shoot. "I should know, out of all of you." He said and they all turned to him and Daniel sighed.

"I also know it... 'cause I used to be a Cobra Kai." Daniel murmured, as they all looks at each other, and Asher was saying nothing, as he was ready to kill his own anger.

"Wait, Dad! You told Scout about all this, but not me?!" Sam sounded like she was being choked, as Scout and a silent Asher, were leaning against the door to the other side of the dojo.

"He only ever told it to her, in an attempt to show her, how terrible it was and how the students grew up to be. It was his way of trying and failing spectacularly, to keep her away from me. Lo and behold, next thing that we know... we're fighting together to stay alive in crap-town." Asher said and he stood up straighter towerin' over most of them in the room.

"You still haven't told us, why your hatred of Cobra Kai runs so deep yet, so why? What's wrong?" Chris asks of Asher, who lowered his head, and his shoulders were tremblin' very slightly at his questions.

"My father is a Vietnam war veteran and he isn't the... you guys might know this tattoo, if you were in Cobra Kai." Asher said quietly and he pushes up the sleeve of his jacket and shirt, to reveal the Cobra with a skull on its head.

The students looked shocked at the revelation right in front of them, as he lowered his arm and pushed his right sleeve back down. "My real name, is Asher Johnathan Kreese." He said and the silence in the room, it was way too deafening.

"You're a traitor!" The eldest of the Serpents other than Asher shouted at him, and Asher looked ashamed, and they all stood and began to advance to his location.

"Hey, guys. No, wait a second!" Scout tried to interrupt, but they bolted and charged at Asher, roaring with rage.

Asher was barely defending himself at all, only ducking to avoid punches and doing literally nothing else in the world, to defend himself against their assault on him.

"Stop it!" Scout roared, but the Serpents were too caught up in their rage, as Daniel and the others were all trying to hold her back, far away from the line of fire. "Defend yourself!" She heard her own voice breaking but she didn't give a shit about it. "Come on!"

Asher rolled onto his side and spat blood onto the grass next to him, as he covered his face with his arms, and he ended up gettin' kicked all over under the ribs.

"Stop it!" Scout finally threw off the others and she dove into the fight real hard, slammin' into the attackers with a force like a hurricane.

There was six guys that were groaning on the ground of Miyagi-Do now, while Scout was turning around to crouch next to Asher, who was still the best-looking one surprisingly. "I'm the best-looking one?" He mumbled as she helped him up, and he grimaced.

"They didn't have a chance in hell once I started moving." Scout said with a grunt, as she helped him to stand up.

"Well you don't ever really stop moving in a fight, which makes it damn near impossible to hit you, girl scout." Asher said and Scout slaps him on the arm, causing him to wince a bit at the pain.

"Anyone else gonna punch?" Scout asked them, as Asher had regained his feet by then and he wiped some of the blood off of his face with a spare shirt.

"No." Chris mumbled in shock at Scout's surprising fighting skills and she shakes her head slightly, and the two of them walked around the front of the dojo.