Chapter 14

"Ha?! Onee-chan! Please let us come with you!" Hanako begged.

Tanjiro, Nezuko and (Y/n) were getting ready to meet with their team and Karasuno. Kie looked over at her young kids, oleading the three to let them tag along.

"Gomen, but I don't think I can let you." (Y/n) said, apologizing to her little sister and brother.

"Don't worry, when we get there, I promise to buy you guys some treats," Tanjiro said, as he pats Hanako's and Shigeru's head. Nezuko looks uo to her mother, who us holding a sleeping Rokuta, and Takeo, who is standing there minding his own business.

"Yosh, Takeo. Do you want anything?" She ask her little brither who then has his eyes averted to his sister, who is looking at him, smiling.

"I was just thinking that we could watch a movie together," he pouted, looking anywhere else other then his sister's pink eyes. Nezuko chuckled, as she pats her little brother, who is now blushing by his sister's act.

As the three went out, they bid their final goodbye, and went to the mall, their to see Yachi, Kiyoko, Inosuke, Zenistu, the Tokito twins, Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya and Genya. The three walked up to them as they greeted to one another.

"Ah, (Y/n)-chan! Nezuko-chan! Tanjiro-kun! Ohayou!" Yachi said, as she notices the siblings coming towards them.

"The others haven't got here yet," Kiyoko said, as she greeted the three. They nodded their heads, understanding. Few minutes had passed, they then heard a loud scream.

"KIYOKO-SAN! NEZUKO-SAN!
(Y/N)-SAN!" Their stood two figures, running to the girls as they tried to jump towards them, trying to give them a hug, the three girls moved aside, as Tanaka and Nishinoya fell into the water fountain.

Another minutes passed, and everyone came. "So... where do we go first?" Sabito asked Yachi.

"Well... we could go to the arcade, how's that?" She suggested, asking if her idea would be fine. They looked at her and nodded their head, as they went up to the 5ᵗʰ floor, where arcade is held.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WAHHH!! REMATCH! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! THE GREAT INOSUKE NEVER FAILS! REMATCH NOW!" Inosuke yelled at Kageyama, who won for over 5 times in the table hockey game. Tanjiro and Zenitsu tried to stopped Inosuke, who keeps on demanding Kageyama for a rematch for over 20 minutes. And Kageyama is just standing there, blankly staring at Inosuke with his blue eyes.

Nezuko and Yachi is watching Kiyoko, who is playing with a plastic gun, shooting at screen, that automatically shoot at the zombie.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were playing on the dancing section, seeing who can dance better.

Let's just say, Yamaguchi ended up having the highest score in it.

Muichiro and Genya is with (Y/n), who is playing tge claw machine, trying to get a Dazai Osamu plushie.

Yuichiro with Daichi, on the race car gaming section.

Tsukishima counting his tickets to see how many more for him to win a human-size stuffed dinosaur at the centre.

Sabito playing on the drums, with the other second years.

Asahi watching Sugawara playing basketball with ease and getting new record, dumbfounded.

Senjuro was with Yushiro, playing on the plastc guitars.

Time passed by quickly, as they all went to eat at a restaurant.

"Say... I didn't catch up on who's the captain?" Hinata asked.

"Ah, Yushiro is the captain. His a third year," Tajiro said, as they all looked at Yushiro, who is busy eating his fries.

He then noticed that all of their attention went to him. "What aee you guys looking at?!" He stated, as he continues eating his fries, ignoring the eyes that are staring at him.

"Oh, Tanjiro-kun! Do you perhaps know the Sun and Kokushibou?" Yachi asked. Tanjiro looked at her and nodded his head in response. "Yeah! Yoriichi and Michikatsu-san actually family friend of mine," he said. "Then... do you know what their doing now?" Noya asked, curious. Tanjiro and his sisters nodded their heads, "Their probably busy with their sword styles." Nezuko said. "Or probably hanging out with our teachers," (Y/n) pipped in.

"Not to metion that Yoriichi and Michikatsu-san are a cousin of the twins," Zenitsu said. Yuichiro looks over at Zenitsu, as he was holding a fork and stabbed it his meat making Zenistu to flinch, while Muichiro was just eating with his blank face on, not listening to the conversation.

"A-ano... I wasn't supposed to say that was I?" He stuttered. The others just nodded thier heads, not daring to say a single word.

"Anyways... how about we go around shopping after we're done?" (Y/n) asked, breaking the thick silence. The others looked at her and nodded their heads, agreeing to her idea.

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺

As they all finished their food, they went up to the counter and payed their food, and went out.

Nezuko and Tanjiro went with Sabito to a store that says 'Swordsmith Village,'.

Tanaka, Nishinoya and Zenitsu went to the clothing store, buying some clothes for the girls.

Kageyama went to a sports store, wjere he sees famous Ace of Japan signitures, being framed on the wall.

Tsukishima going to the DVD store to see any Dinosaurs movie, with Yamaguchi tagging along.

Inosuke busting himself in a dojo, demanding the teacher to fight with him.

Yuichiro with Yushiro, just going around from store to store.

Genya with the Third and Second years, just talking with each other about school life.

And (Y/n) stepping in a manga store, there to see multiple kinds of mangas. She was skeaming from book to book, checking there genres, the characters, etc.

She then spotted a 'Yuri on Ice' manga and went to get it. Then another hand grabbed the manga when she did.

"Ah, (Y/n)-chan! I didn't know you were here~"

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒉~

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆!

𝑺𝒐 𝑰 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕!(•̀ᴗ•́)و

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔?