When They Saw the Commercial (Fukurodani & Inarizaki)

ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ ᴋᴏᴛᴀʀᴏᴜ:-

The toung ace was just sitting in his room, a groan left his mouth as he slumoed hisnhead to his crossed arms.

Too lazy to even know the answers for the homework that his teacher gave as a punishment after getting caught by lacking off in class. While the truth behind it was that the young lad was busy reading, trying to memorize for atleast 5 breathing styles and their ability behind it.

When his teacher tried to grabbed the book he instantly said that its his old book where he made fanfiction about a talking owl and a human.

And now, here he is in his emo side in his own room. He decided to give himself a break, as he went to the living room and turned on the T.V.

It helped abit but some oarts of him was still sad. But that mood of his changed when he saw the commercial.

Quickly, he grabbed his phone and dialed a certain setter's number.

"AKGAASHIIII!"

"What is it Bokuto-san? And please don't scream at the mic of your phone. It might have the same damage like last time.."

"Right, sorry... Inside voice. Anyways, did you saw the commercial?" He asked, impatiently waiting for his best friend's response.

"Yes, I did Bokuto-san. It's about
(Y/n)-chan's and her family's business, correct?"

"WAHHH! Akgaashi! You know so much! Say can you-"

"Bokuto-san, I'm sorry but I don't think I can help you with your English homework.."

"Ehhh?! Why not?!"

'Oh, shit! Keiji you've done big time..'

"Uhmm... what I meant to say is that... Your sensei had tild me that you are a smart and independant student so... she wants... to see how well you can do-- FOR YOUR FUTURE, YES! For your future,"

"Ohhh.. I guess your right! Latwr Akgaashi!"

Soon silenced filled up the room as Bokuto ran uo to his room and sat down at his chair.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wait, what was I about to do again? Nah, I'll just sleep,"

ᴀᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ ᴋᴇɪᴊɪ:-

The young boy was just sitting in the living room, getting all comfy and everything. But all that silence was cutted down when a certain ringtone turned off.

He doesn't need to see who was calling as he kniw that it was none other than Bokuto Kotarou himself.

A sigh left his mouth as he answered the call.

"AKGAASHIII!"

"What is it, Bokuto-san? And please don't scream on the mic on your phone. It might cause the damage like last time.."

"Right, sorry... Inside voice.. Anyways did you saw the commercial?"

Confuse the boy was, he flipped.from each channel to channel, trying to know what his friend is talking about.