💖💞Valentineas Day Special💖💞

It was Valentines Day, and (Y/n) was walking to her locker with Shinobu, Ume and Kanao with her. Her sister, Nezuko was with Tanjiro and his frineds at thegym as they prepared the gym for practice.

As they reached to their lockers, (Y/n) sees that three of ger friends were standing aside by their lockers, as various letters came out. Surprised, the girl didn't know thather locker was also full of letters, as people could see some of them sticking out, she opened her locker, as she was greeted by letters going down to the floor, piling themselves up to her knees.

"..."

Ume saw this, as she chuckled, slinging an arm to (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"I'm surprised that you got a pile of letters from your admirers for a first year like you, (N/n)-chan!" She said, smiling at the girl. Shinibu looked down at the pile of letters, sweatdropping, she went to the infarmary to grab a plastic bag and piled all the letters and chocolates seperately in each two bags.

Kanao, grabbed a chocolate, as she sees a note sticking to it. She blushed once she'd read it and put in her pocket.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

"Bottle or carton? Bottle or carton?" The team looked over at the boy was rambling either to get bottle or carton for (Y/-- uh, I mean a special someone.

"OI BAKAYAMA! You've been rambling for the past 10 minutes, you okay?" Hinata asked, startling the boy.

"BOKE, I TOLD YOU TO NOT POP OUT OF NOWHERE AND SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" He yelled. Hinata then apologized, then asked again.

"Sorry... But no seriuosly, why were you rambling "Bottle or carton" for?" Kageyama's posture stiffened.

"Nothing, and it's none of your business!" He spat. Tanaka saw this as an imaginary lightbulb light up, as he leaned down to Nishinoya, who was standing right beside him, and whispered to his ear. Noya's eyes widened as he looked at his best frined and nodded his head as they looked at Kageyama and walked up to the duo.

"Ne~ Kageyama-kun~ Are you trying to give someone for Valentines?" Tanaka asked, leaning his face near to Kageyama's who blushed madly and instantly said "No".

"Ah, so it is for someone!" Noya said, catching the team's attention for somehow.

"Is that true, Kageyama?" Suga asked, as he slung his arm around his kouhai's shoulder. Kageyama avoided the eyes of his senior as he turned away from their stares.

When practice ended, he then ran up to a store and brought some gifts. As he did, there he sees his Suagwara, Daichi, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Tanaka and Noya there by the counter.

"N-nani?"

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

"Okaa-san, we're back!" Tanjiro called out, as he sees his younger siblings cleaning up some tables.

"Oh, Nii-chan! Nee-chan! (Y/n)-nee! Welcome back!" They said in union.

"Ah, (Y/n)-nee" The girl looked at her little brother.

"Some people came in to give you some gifts," he said, pointing to the counter, and there she sees a pile of boxes of chocolates and some flowers with notes on them.

The girl deadpanned as she held a two different plastic bags that are filled with gifts back at school.

"Those are now the 45th gifts here," she said. Her mom let out chuckle as Tanjiro let out a sigh, as he also carried a bag that Nezuko was holding.

"(Y/n) how many more boys will be giving you gifts?" He asked, as his sister laughed nervously, scartching her nape.

"Tan-nii, it's not like I would know this would happened..."

"YOU AMD NEZUKO ARE LITERALY ONE OF THE KNOWN PRINCESSES IN OUR SCHOOL--"

The family laughed at the boy, who still continued to whine, throwing a tantrum.

But little did they know that a certain person was there, outside by the closed bakery. The person walked in, as there they see Muichiro with a red face.

"Ano... This is for you, (Y/n)-san... Happy Valentines," he then gave the girl a quick kiss on the cheek and ran out. Before any of them could say a word, Inosuke ran and threw a boquet of flowers to the speechless girl and some acorns, and ran out as if nothing happened.

"HUHHHHHH?! INOSUKE-KUN?! MUICHIRO-KUN-- NANIIIII?!?!?!?"

(Y/n) looked over at her siblings, asking who the people dropping the gifts when they were still out was.

"Uh... Well, alot actually... a group of guys came in wearing black jackets came in and one of them with grey hair asked where you were, and told us to give these to you once you came back," Shigeru said.

"Oh! And four guys too, two of them were wearing red, amd the other two were wearing black and white... noy to mention one of them looks like an owl..." Hanako chimed in, at this rate, it caught Tanjiro's and Nezuko's attention.

"Yea, and some more dudes came in, but also Rui-kun came in. He said that he wants to give (Y/n)-nee this homemade dream catcher he made," Takeo said, handing his sister a beautiful creation that her vest friend made.

 He said that he wants to give (Y/n)-nee this homemade dream catcher he made," Takeo said, handing his sister a beautiful creation that her vest friend made

The girl awed, as then they heard a thud, and there they see, Tanjiro who passed out, mumbling that his sister is getting herself a harem.

"Aww, (Y/n) sweetie isn't that cute? You got yourself a harem~" the mother cooed.

"OKAA-SAN! THAT'S NOT SOMETHING FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY ABOUT!"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐡--

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞:| (• ◡•)|

𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐣𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬--