Chapter 19

Tyres screeched against the rough road, as the Kimetsu Team dropped out of the bus one-by-one. And waled in the gym auditoriom where their match will be played.

Giyuu, Nezuko and (Y/n) walked to the bench and set down some bags and bottles. (Y/n) scanned the gym, as she sees a certain blonde boy giving her some glances, which she ignored.

"Alright. Team, get in line. We will be warming up your receives." Giyuu said, as Nezuko dragged in a cart filled volleyballs. The coach then grabs a ball and serves it to Yushiro, who is standing infront of the line, now in his receiving position. He then walked back, which causes Inosuke to receive next.

Receives after receives, the team are then ready to play.

"Alright, your first match will be against... Nohebi, so I want you guys to win for the team." Giyuu said, "Remember... you are all now ranked in Mizonoe." His voice turned deep and stern, as he walk down to the bench, helping the two managers.

Before the game could even started, both captains, Yushiro and Daisho shaked hands.

"I hope we will have a fair game today. Even though I can tell that you and team will lose in any chance." The snake spat.

Yushiro gave him a bitter smile, as an irk grew in his forehead.

"Let's see who WILL lose, alright, Daisho-san?" Yushiro said, venom spitting out from his mouth, tightening his grip on the boy.

The two then went to their position.

By the bleachers, both Susamaru and Yahaba were sitying down right next to each other.

"I have a feeling that those snakes are about to play dirty," Yahaba said, eyes still glued to the book that he has on his hand. Maru nodded her head, agrreing to what her friend is saying.

"But I know that our school is gonna win," the girl said, smiling cheerfully.

"What makes you say that?" The boys asked.

"Just a hunch"

And so, the game begins.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Daisho serves the ball, it started to go to the opposing team's floor, Sabito receives the ball, being the libero of the team contains alot of concetration to the ball, as it went up high, along Yushiro setting the ball the ball to the left, but no one was there.

The Nohebi members smirked by their components missed shot.

"Total Concetration Breathing:
1ˢᵗ Form: Thunder Clap and Flash;
God speed,"

But they then see a yellow haired player, running towards where the ball would go, as if lightning were following behind him.

(Y/n) and Nezuko smiled, seeing the shocked face of the Nohebi team, as Zenitsu then jumps and spikes the ball as it lands hard on the other side of the court. The coach's eye widened as the files on his hands dropped to the ground.

"Oya. Ne, Daisho-san~ I don't we will be losing on this game against you," Zenitsu teased, as he and the team then glared at them as if they were preys getting ready to be eaten.

By the bleachers, the blonde haired boy's eyes widened by the outstanding quick.

"Yo, Yuji! What do you think of the Kimetsu team?" Asked one of his teammates.

He only looked at his friend, and gave him a smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TWIT

"WINNER TEAM, KIMESTU ACADEMY!" as the referee blew his whistle, telling that the game between Nohebi and Karasuno ended, as they went up and shook hands.

Daisho and Yushiro shook hands, giving each other a fake smile.

"I'm very sorry that you're trick didn't work, Daisho-san. Maybe next time we could fight against each other again, hai?" The purple-haired boy said, cockingbhis head.

Daisho's eyes widened.

H-How... did he found out?

As the two teams went to their seperate ways, Daisho was still in his deep thoughts.

"See, what did I tell you Yahaba, even in their dirty tricks, the team will always see through it,"

Daisho turned his around to where the voice was. And their he sees Susamaru and Yahaba talking, the two then walked away from his sight.

The captain walked out of the court as he went to the toilet.

"Oya, oya, Daisho~ Not only did you got dumped, you and your team's tricks even didn't even went as plan, correct?"

"Tch, shut up, you stray cat. Hearing your voice is one of the last thing I want to hear." He spat.

Kuroo smirked, seeing his enemy in a stressful state.

"Well, it's not my fault that your team declined Kimetsu Academy's incitation to attend their training camp. If I'm correct, the school had invited for over 10 powerhouses to join, including yours, but it was a pity that you didn't get know or learn their technique,"

"What are you talking about? Technique? You mean when that boy zoomed like lightning--" Before Diasho could even ask more questions, Kuroo turned around and waves his hand in the air.

"o-OI! I HAVEN'T FINISH ASKING YET!"

Before the boy could even stop him, Kuroo was gone.

"How many schools knows about that 'technique'?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"(Y/n), can you refill some of these bottles for me please,"

The girl looked over at her sister and nodded her head, as she grabs the bag of now empty bottles, and walked out of the court to refill the bottles.

After refilling it all up, she places all of the bottles back in the bag and walks back to court, lifting the bag in both of her hands.

"Ne, cutie-chan, let me help you with that," a voice spoke.

(Y/n) turned around to see boy with spiky blonde hair with almond eyes. But seems what to caught the girl's attention was that the boy has a tongue piercing.

"Eh... dosen't that hurt? I mean Tan-nii has ears piercing, but he has BOTH of his tongue and ears,"

She was then brought back to reality and relized his offer. She quickly shook her head, declining his help properly, not wanting to cause such a scene.

"Oh, c'mon cutie-chan~ I can't just let a gurl like you to lift these things by yourself now. Not to mention that you're quite of a cute one" the boy said.

The girl's eyebrows twitched, as if she was having deja vu.

"I'm sorry sir, but I have to decline your offer again... so... can you please move?" She asked kindly, not wanting to cause a ruckus, as people walked pass by them. Some giving the two glances and some just ignoring them.

"Oi, don't disturb her will you?" A voice the pipped in, as the two looked at where the voice came from.

"Hm, and you are?"

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

𝙰𝚢𝚘𝚘 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎,

𝚂𝚘 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.😃🔪