Chapter 44

The school bell rang, and it identicates that school hours was finished. (Y/n) and Rui then walked out of the class and walked out together with their bags hanging on thier shoulders.

"So how was the exam?" Rui asked the girl.

The girl craned her gaze towards ger best friend with a deadpanned expression, causing the poor boy to flinch.

"Math was almost killing me halfway, but I think I managed to answer most of them." She stated, as her eyes then shifted towards the hall that they were walking.

The two went seperate ways to the changing room and a few minutes later they came out, and walked to the gym together.

When they finally reached to the school gym, they heard shouts coking from the football field, not so far from gym.

There they see their upperclassman Murata, the captain of the football team playing against with another school team.

"Which school team are they training against with?" (Y/n) asked, looking at her friend who just shrugged his shoulder, not knowing a single clue on what school team it was.

"Hunters Academy," said a voice. They turned around to see Yahaba leaning on the wall with his hands crossed across his chest.

"Watch out!" Yelled a voice. The thrre looked up to see the soccer ball going towards them, but a boy with white snow like hair and blue eyes was able to catch it before anything could happen.

"Baka! I told you to be careful with kicking the ball around!" Said the boy to his green haired teammate.

But the said boy ignored and apologized to the three students.

"I'm so so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to the field surrounding!" He said bowing. Yahaba just nodded dryly and left, leaving both Rui and
(Y/n) with them.

"It's okay, I guess. Just be careful where you're kicking the ball to," Rui stated. The green haired boy then looked and introduced himself.

"I'm Gon. Gon Frecess!" He said. Somehow, the two friends smiled at him as his aura seems so similar to Tanjiro.

"And this is my friend, Killua!" He said, pointing at the pale white haired boy.

"Oi, don't go telling people my bame you idiot!" He scolded, smacking Gon at the head, then turning to the two and avoid their stare.

"..but yeah, I'm Killua. Killua Zoldyck," he said.

"Oh well, I'm Kamado (Y/n)" she introduced and nudged Rui's shoulder to introduce himself.

"Rui. Rui Ayaki," he said dryly. Gon's eyes then widened.

"Oh, no wonder you seem so familiar! I saw you on T.V once. You look so cool in person!"" he said, and Rui blushed out of emberrasement and just nodded his head.

The young boy never really get used to people's compliments and would always feel emberrassed that people know him and would call him "cool", and "amazing".

"OII! Gon, Killua! Get back here, the next round round is starting!" Shouted a boy with with blonde short hair.

"Oh- coming! Killua let's go!" Gon said dragging his friend by the arm, bidding his goodbye to his new found two friends and went back to the field.

The two also waved goodbye and walked into the gym.

"Rui, (Y/n) you guys got here early.." Giyuu said as he placed the wooden sword in the ground amd looked at them.

"Tan-nii ans others haven't xkme out yet?" The girl asked, tilting her head to the side and Rui raising a brow.

"High school students have a 20 minutes extra time when they finished their papers, so yeah." Giyuu explained and the two friends nodded.