Chapter 17 (part 2)

(Y/n) looked at her brother, who is still conversing with the ace, sighs and grabs the tray of the 2 beverage and pastry and walked towards where Tendou is sitting.

"Ah, sorry for the wait sir," she apoplogized, as she puts down the drinks and pastry slowly, not wanting it to fall and crash.

Tendou looked up at the girl, as pink hue emitted his face.

"Ah, it's alright. I noticed that Ushiwaka is talking to the Kimetsu boy at the counter there," he said, pointing at his best friend, still asking Tanjiro to coach him and his team.

"Ushiwaka?... Oh! So that's Ushijima Wakatoshi from Shiratorizawa! Ace of the prefucture! And your one of the blockers right? Tendou Satori," the boy looked at the girl, surprised that she knows him.

"Y-you're not scared or anything?" The girl tilted her head, confuse, as she shook her head.

"No, should I be though?"

"Well... people mostly know me as the monster in the court... so it's a surprise that you see me like how you see others," he looked and grabbed his expresso looking at his reflection of the liquid in the cup.

"Well tgen, you shouldn't have those 'people' to keep calling you that. Tgey only called you a monster on the court, and I know we only just met, but you seem like a nice person" Tendou's eyes widened by the girl's statement, as a smile etched to his face.

"Maybe you're right-- say, I never get YOUR name,"

"It's Kamado (Y/n),"

"Kamado? So you're family works in this bakery?" The girl nodded her head as she explains to the blocker about the amount of customers coming, knowing some familiar faces around, talking about volleyball.

Never in his life he would meet a person aside Ushijima to be his new friend.

꧁♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎꧂

Tendou smiled, looking at the text messages that he and the girl sent to one another, as he feels somewhat of a feeling in his stomach that gave him butterflies.

He placed his phone on his bedside, and closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

'Kamado (Y/n)... what are you doing to me exatly?'

As the boy went into a deep slumber.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata, who then ran to where the ball is and jumped. As remebered some words by Urokodaki himself to them.

"When you all master this method, you will unlock a key to something even more stronger! NOW KEEP YOUR BREATHINGS RIGHT!"

Right...

Total Concetration Breathing
Breath of Crow: 1ˢᵗ  form
Wings of victory
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unknown to Hinata, but to the other member's eyes, it was like a a giant black sets of wings were attahed to him, and spiked the ball, as black feather follows as it hits the floor of the gym.

Black feathers still there in the floor.

"W-what was that?" Nishinoya asked, as Coach Ukai walked over to the black feathers and grabbed one.

"It's real" Ukai's word sent an adreneline dowm the team's spine.

"HINATA BOKE!" As Kageyama broke the silence and grabbed the boy by the collar and shake him.

"BOKE HOW DID YOU GROW THOSE WINGS?! ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?! HOW DID YOU DO THAT! BOKE TELL ME!!!"

"I-I just remembered what Urokodaki-san said..." the boy muttered out the word of his trainer said.

"When you master this method, you will unlock a key to even something even more stronger," Tanaka and Kageyama looked at each other, as they remember well their first day in training.

"But... Hinata, how did you do that?" Asahi asked.

"I... I just kept using the breathing method, and... a word slipped in my brain and the pattern changed of the breathing changed, following a puff of smoke coming out from my mouth, when I spiked the ball," Hinata tried to explain more to this new discovery of his with his team.

Clapping was then heard in the gym, as they all looked towards who was in the gym.

At the door stood Urokodaki himself and Giyuu, who... SMILED?!?!

"U-UROKODAKI-SAN?! H-HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" Tanaka asked.

The man ignored his question as he walks to Hinata and placed his hand to the boy's shoulder.

"I'm glad you have done it well. You encountered your breathing style"

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

"Breathing style?" Kuroo asked, Kanae, who nodded and told them of what Yaku made.

"Yaku had finalky create a breathing style of neko, it took me by surprise that he got chance to make an original breathing by himself without knowing that he is,"

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

"Tch, Owl-head, even made his own breathing style for the team so you better train them well, GOT IT?!" Sanemi shouted , as he walked over to Bokuto and shake him.

"OI, DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?!"

"AHHHH!!! THAT WAS SO AMAZING! AKAASHI DID YOU SEE THAT?! THAT WAS SO COOL!"

"OI, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!?!"

♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎

"But... how is that even possible? I mean Suna just said, Fox of Trickery, nad it was a setter dump, but me and the team saw another ball that was then dissapeared," Kita said, as he tries to understand what had happened.

"It might have taken that Suna actually DID a setter's dump, while a smoke of the breathing style he did, caused to make a replica of the ball out of smoke from his mouth," Yuichiro said, as he and his brother looked at Gyomei, who nodded his head in agreement.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"Then... what brings you here?" Daichi asked, as Giyuu grabbed a book and gave it to the captain.

It says, 'Breathing Style vol.11 Karasun'. Daichi looked up where Urokodaki and Giyuu stood, but it seems like they dissapeared.

"Ne, Daichi. What did the book says?" Suga asked, as he took a peek at the book, Asahi following him.

"W-where did they go?" He asked.

"Don't know. Just a few minutes they were here, then in a blink of an eye their gone," Noya said, as he grabs the volleyball from the floor.

"Say, Hinata what did you say those words when you spkied the ball?" Daichi asked, as he flips open the book to reveal 12 forms of breathing method.

Hinata looked over at his captain and hummed. "I think I said, 'Total Concetration Breathing: Breath of Crown: First Form: Wings of Victory."

Daichi's, Suga's and Asahi's eyes widened as they looked over at the first form and there it says.

"First form: Wings of Victory. A form that allows the user to increase its speed along its strength to it's victim. Crow-like wings will appear as black feathers will circle around the person and follow it's attack."