Chapter 46

It was a normal summer weekend, and Hinata was hanging out with the whole team, including Yachi and Kiyoko.

The group bickered with one another, laughed at each other's joke.

"Say, isn't that Tomioka-sensei?" Kageyana pointed to who seemed to be Giyuu in a grey sweater and a black jacket with some mitch-macth patterns.

Tanaka saw this and spitted out his water that he was drinking to the ground.

"THAT EMO MANp HAS GOOD TASTE IN FASHION! WHAT THE FVCK?! HOW IS THIS EVEN FAIR?!" He yelled and pointed at him.

Giyuu heard Tanaka and looked over at the group and just gave them a small wave, which Yamaguchi, Sugawara and Hinata waved back.

Daichi slapped Tanaka at the back of his head and scolded the second-year, who now has a large bump on his head.

"Ara, Tomioka-sensei~ Kon-ni-chi-wa!" Said a voice. There showed Shinobu jumped on Giyuu's back and jumped away like she didn't do anything few minutes ago.

Suga and the others watched this with a blank expression and eyed to the man who is now laying flat on the ground, when Sabito and Urukodaki came in to help the poor coach to stand up.

Then Tanaka felt someone bumping at him and turned around to see a girl with white hair and green tips.

"Oi, watch where you're standing at will ya baldy?!" Ume snarked.

Then, Tanaka's fantasy went to a stop and narrowed his eyes at the slightly shorter girl, who was also glaring at him.

"Ume, give me my phone back!" Said a male's voice. There then was Gyuutaro panting from chasing after his little sister who took his phone away.

"Nii-san, this guy just called me ugly!" She said, pointing at the shaved headed Karasuno second year.

"HAR?!"

"Oh, so you just called my baby sister ugly?"

"As if! Your sister was the one who bumped into me and called me 'Baldy', City Boi!" Gyuutaro raised a brow and stared at the boy infeont of him with a blank look.

'C-City boi...? Is this guy on drugs or something?'

Gyuutaro's face then shifted into a disgusted face and Tanaka shreiked.

"OI! WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE, HUH?! WANNA RUMBLE?! AYE CITY BOI?!"

"We literally live in this prefucture, man.." Gyuutaro stated with an irk mark visible on his forehead.

The atmosphere was silent omce again. An awkward silence I mean.

"Gyuutaro-dono~ Ume-chan~ There you guys are!" Shouted a voice. Douma looked at who his friends were talking to and there he sees the Karasuno. He then approaced the group-- well at Kiyoko and Yachi, I mean and introduced himself.

"Yahoo~ The name is Douma~. Student of Kimetsu Academy! What about yours?" Kiyoko just narrowed her eyes at the teen, shielding Yachi who was behind her.

Douma waited for an answer when he was then kicked to the ground by Hakuji, himself.

"DUMBASS! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HARRSSING GIRLS?!"

"Demo, I was just introducing myself to these beautiful ladies!" Douma spoke who sat up from the ground with a now red mark on his forehead.

"Like h3ll, I'll believe that!" Hakuji said.

He then looked back at the two managers and apologized.

"I'm sorry on this bastard's behalf," he said. Kageyama watched in silenece as if he gotten deja vu from slight of his former seniors back in Junior High.