chapter 2: sabaody

chapter 2:
sabaody

Luffy wakened in Law's arms. Feeling a sense of warmth and safety, he cuddled closer to Law. Luffy thought that he would be suffering in this hell hole, but he was fortunate to be in the hands of a kind Celestial Dragon. He must be one of the lucky ones. When Law opened his eyes, Luffy shut his. He didn't want Law to know he was staring at him.

Law chuckled and whispered, "You may pretend to be asleep as long as you want... But if you ever disobey me, I'll make you scream louder than last night."

Luffy blushed, "H-Hey!"

Law kissed the small boy's forehead, "Just joking."

"Okay..." Luffy mumbled and snuggled closer.

"Do you want to go somewhere today?" Law asked sitting up.

"You're my master, you should decide." Luffy glanced up at him.

"We should go to Sabaody then," Law smiled and brushed Luffy's curly hair out of his eyes.

"What's that?" The Neko sat up as well.

"It's a massive mangrove forest growing out in the middle of the ocean, it's by the red line," Law explained and buttoned on his shirt.

"Oh, that sounds nice." Luffy got up but then fell to the floor.

"Are you okay?" Law asked.

Luffy winced as he rubbed his back, "I'm still a little sore from yesterday..."

"We can rest here for a bit if you want." Law offered.

Luffy shook his head, "I'm fine, I'm your slave after all. I should be the one waiting for you, you shouldn't have to wait for me."

"I guess you're right." Law sighed, "You can wear this outfit."

Law took out a maid's outfit, it had white stockings and laced edges. Luffy blushed looking at it, the outfit also came with a silk white headband and a black collar.

"I'm supposed to wear that?!" Luffy shouted.

"Why of course, just because I treat you kinder than other Celestial Dragons doesn't mean I can't have fun." Law chuckled.

"Hmph..." Luffy pouted.

"We also have to go to a party as well tonight, you'll be wearing the maid's outfit there as well," Law told him.

"W-Why?!" Luffy's face turned bright red.

"What? Other slaves will be wearing more revealing clothing than you, some might even be naked." Law shrugged.

"F-Fine..."

***

Luffy walked along Sabaody in his maid's outfit, some Celestial Dragons looked at Luffy pervertedly. Law glared at them and wrapped his arm around the Neko. Luffy's ears were perked up as well as his tail. Law had cut a small hole in the skirt so Luffy could feel comfortable.

It's been so long since Luffy has seen the sky or the outside world. He originally became a slave when he was ten years old. Luffy had been taken by slave traders, he was abused and raped. The poor boy mostly spent his life in an old warehouse with old drunk perverted men. Luffy was then taken to the auction a few months ago when he turned nineteen. Since there were many slaves it took a while before he could be sold, now here he is.