chapter 3: party

chapter 3:
party

Law wore a kimono with Corazon's symbols on them. He draped a long silk orange and brown coat over his black kimono. Luffy remained in his maid's outfit, still feeling a little flustered. As they sat inside the carriage Law touched Luffy's thigh.

"Eep!" Luffy flinched and blushed.

"Let's have some fun before we get there," Law smirked and kissed Luffy's lips.

"Mm..." Luffy moaned as Law's tongue slipped in.

"We're here!" Shachi knocked on the door.

"Shit..." Law pulled away and sighed, "Don't worry we'll have some fun later."

"O-Okay..." Luffy hiccuped.

Law got out of the carriage first and helped Luffy step out. They linked arms as they went to the party venue, it was more elegant rather than fun. There were chandeliers on the ceiling and wine glasses placed on the tables. Celestial Dragons were being served by their slaves as they poured them Champagne or alcohol.

"Here you go." A waiter gave Luffy a bottle of it, "Your slave is required to also serve the other Celestial Dragons."

"No, I want him to stay with me." Law wrapped his arm around Luffy.

"I'm sorry sir, but it is a rule here at the party that not even you can change." The waiter explained, "Besides, you're not even a fully blooded Celestial Dragon..."

"Tch, whatever." Law rolled his eyes.

"These rules were enforced by the Celestial Dragon, Eustass Kidd." The waiter told them, "I simply cannot break them."

"Eustass... that bitch." Law gritted his teeth.

Law sat down at a table as Luffy was walking around serving other Celestial Dragons. Luffy forced a smile on his face as he poured them drinks, and while some others were touching Luffy inappropriately...

Oh how Law wanted to kill those Nobles. They stared at Luffy's cute pale legs and his adorable pudgy cheeks.

"Enjoying the party?" Eustass chuckled.

Law glared at him as Eustass sat down across from him, other Celestial Dragons sat down as well. Eustass also wore a kimono just like Law, it was a red silk one with a black coat over it. Ignoring Eustass' comment Law continued to watch over Luffy, but damn Luffy really did look good in a maid's outfit.

His small skirt that barely covered anything, and the v-neck that showed his delicate collar bone. As well as Luffy's white laced headband he was wearing and his white stockings. Law gazed at the Neko as he served other people drinks.

"Hey, kitty!" Eustass called.

Luffy turned his head and went over to Eustass, "Yes?"

"I'm quite thirsty," Eustass smirked, "Will you pour me a drink, pretty please?"

"S-Sure..." Luffy mumbled.

Eustass watched as Luffy slowly poured the Champagne into the wine glass. Then Eustass dropped it, leaving the glass to shatter onto the floor and the champagne splash everywhere. Law shot up as well as the other Celestial Dragons.