chapter 13: here with you now

chapter 13:
here with you now

They arrived at Eustass' house, Law's injury was still there and fresh. Chopper was going to help him get Luffy back while Zoro gives them time for the drug Chopper made. It said it will get rid of the potion that had affected Luffy.

Chopper held the needle and the medicine all they needed to do was inject it in Luffy. Although Zoro didn't quite care about any of this, he just wanted the sword from Wano. He's done a lot of research about swords and this is one of the most powerful in the world.

He doesn't care if he has to slash a Celestial Dragon, he's getting that sword.

Since Law couldn't move that much Chopper turned into his big form. His small reindeer body tunes into a beast with, abs? He picked up Law and began to climb up the mansion to Luffy's bedroom.

"Go Zoro!" Chopper whispered as Law was draped over the reindeer's shoulder.

Zoro ran inside the building, knights already following him. Law was more focused on getting back Luffy though, he was worried sick. What if Chopper's medicine doesn't work? What if Luffy will love Eustass forever? Law shook his head, he can't be thinking about it.

It'll worry him even more.

They reached the window, Law gulped. He groaned as he climbed up to it. Chopper followed him, they opened the window. They saw Luffy, he was sleeping in a pink silk robe with nothing else on.

Law softly smiled, looking at his beautiful lover.

He was simply too perfect for him, Law looked at Luffy's cute cat ears and tail. He slowly approached him, making sure his footsteps aren't heard. As he was about to wake up Luffy, the Neko attacked Law.

He pinned him down on the bed, holding a knife to Law's neck.

"You! You're the one my fiancé hates!" Luffy glared.

"Luffy!" Law yelled while holding Luffy's arms as he tried to stab Law once again.

"I will not fail him again!" Luffy tried to squirm out from Law's grip, "Argh! Let me go now!"

"Not until to listen and open your eyes, Lu! It's me... Torao." Law softly said.

"H-Huh?" Luffy began to pause but then his eyes turned even redder, "I don't care! Now let me go! I need to fulfill my fiancé's wishes!"

Chopper held Luffy, despite Luffy being small and petite he was strong now. He really did have a hatred for Law. Law went through Chopper's bag and found the medicine. He filled up the needle and stabbed it into Luffy.

He injected the treatment inside of Luffy.

Luffy paused, his body weakening.

"Is it over?" Law asked.

Luffy began to squirm once more, "Let me go! I need to kill Law! I need him to die!"

"W-What?..." Chopper breathed, "It was supposed t-to work..."

"Chopper!" Law yelled.

"I-I don't know what to do... I don't know what I did wrong it was supposed to work!" Chopper cried.

"Argh!" Luffy shrieked as he kicked around, "Set me free now!"

"Why isn't it working?!" Law yelled, tears going down his cheeks.

"I- I don't know what's going on." Chopper cried softly.

The bedroom room door creaked, both of them went silent as Luffy continued to try to wiggle out of Chopper's muscular arms. Then Law saw his worst nightmare, the red hair, square-shaped googles, and the black coat.