chapter 6: teasing

chapter 6:
teasing

"I thought you wanted to eat Kitten? You shouldn't be playing with your food." Eustass smirked at Luffy.

Luffy's whole body was shaking, Eustass had shoved a vibrator up Luffy's ass earlier. Eustass had said that he wanted to play a few games with him. The vibrations made Luffy's whole legs quiver as his asshole clenched around the toy.

"Mmm!" Luffy shut his eyes tightly.

The spoon filled with the soup was trembling as well as Luffy tried to eat it. Luffy slowly put the food inside his mouth and swallowed it, they had been there at the dining table for thirty minutes and that was only Luffy's fourth bite of his food. He could barely eat with this vibrator shaking him to the core.

Eustass chuckled, "Your face is so red right now..."

"Ngh..." Luffy cried, tears flowing down his eyes.

"Maybe I should turn it up more as punishment, I had my chef make this amazing food for you and you're not even eating it." Eustass teased and turned up the vibrator even more.

"Ah!" Luffy whined at the top of his lungs.

He threw his head back, feeling the toy vibrate even more aggressively. His tears going down even faster as his thighs jiggled. His hands were tingling and his butt was throbbing with pleasure and pain. Luffy couldn't handle it anymore, he wanted it to stop.

"Ah! P-Please!" Luffy sniffled, "S-Stop!"

"Why should I? I'm your master." Eustass smiled.

Luffy panted, "I... I'm going to cum!"

The white liquid splattered all over Luffy's lap, the vibrator still going as Luffy's legs trembled. Luffy's eyes were clouded and murky as he breathed. Eustass smirked and carried the Neko bridal style. He was so astonished at the radiant and sticky mess Luffy has made. Eustass couldn't help but smile at the cute Neko who has passed out.

That was only round one, Luffy couldn't even handle easy mode. Eustass was beyond excited to test out all the "fun" games he had in store for Luffy. He set Luffy down on the bed, admiring his wide hips and thighs, and his small waist. His perky pink nipples and curly hair.

The small boy was perfect for him.

Eustass dressed the passed out boy in a small school girl outfit, he had more costumes for Luffy, but this one just stood out. Luffy's butt was still shown despite him having a skirt on, the cute little bow was simply too adorable.

"Mm..." Luffy woke up, "What's going on?"

"We're going to play even more games." Eustass smiled, "Just one more."

"A-Another one?" Luffy frowned.

"Of course my darling." Eustass kissed him on the lips.

He took out a few more toys, he held handcuffs, a dildo, and a black blindfold. Eustass wrapped the blindfold over Luffy's eyes and attached the handcuffs to Luffy's hands. He also connected Luffy's handcuffs on his legs to the edge of the bed. So that his legs can be spread out.

Eustass looked at Luffy, who's legs were wide open and his hands were cuffed as his blindfold covered his doe-like eyes.

"E-Eustass?" Luffy mumbled.

"It's master..." Eustass ordered.

"Master, why can't I see anything?" Luffy pouted.

Eustass glanced down at Luffy's plump wet lips as they move, "Because, as I said before we're going to play a game."