chapter 7: sacrifice

chapter 7:
sacrifice

Luffy has been spending a lot of time with Torao, he's even been developing feelings for the teenager. Torao was going to turn eighteen though, while Luffy remained ten years old. It may be weird right now, but in the future age won't matter that much. When Luffy turns into an adult he wants to marry Torao.

"Marry me Torao!" Luffy gave him a bundle of dandelions he saw.

Torao chuckled, "I can't you're too young for me."

"Hmph! When I get older I'll definitely marry you!" Luffy pouted with determined eyes.

"Fine, when you get older that is." Torao petted Luffy's head.

Luffy purred, "I love when you pet me."

"Let's go get some food Luffy." Torao got up.

"Okay!" Luffy giggled.

Torao picked up Luffy bridal style and covered his face with a blanket. They walked into town together, they would move to a different island if they had enough money. Most of the time Law worked at a bike shop. He was very muscular and worked out a lot. Law already had large biceps, sometimes Luffy would join him in his workouts.

Luffy would sit on his back as he did pushups, the Neko admired Torao. Also stared at his hot body sometimes, but only once in a while. Torao didn't make that much, he only had enough money for himself to buy food. So he had to eat less if he wants to feed Luffy as well. Luffy does feel guilty about it though.

He hopes that once the slave traders are gone he can make money as well so that Torao doesn't have to keep buying food for him. Most of the time Torao buys him a tuna sandwich. Torao likes fish as well just like Luffy, they had many common interests.

They both loved the sea, they both loved the same foods, and they both loved talking to each other. Law walked into town carrying Luffy. Some people would stare, but Torao would just say Luffy a lost kid and we're searching for my parents.

Luffy did have parents though. He didn't know his mother, but he did have a father, grandfather, and two brothers. None of them were Nekos though. His two brothers are adopted while his mom's side was Neko's. Luffy does miss his two brothers deeply, he hasn't seen them in a year.

Torao bought their tuna sandwiches and he began to walk to the junkyard once again. Then the slave traders marched in, they were asking folk if they had seen a Neko cat wander around anywhere.

"Have you seen a boy with cat ears?" A man walked up to Torao.

Luffy ears perked up, but it was hidden by the blanket. They're searching for him. Torao clutched on to Luffy, making sure his ears and tails were hidden. But the cloth was short, his short pale legs were grown.

"No..." Torao lied.

The trader looked at Luffy, "Then who is that?"

"I found him on the street, he was injured and I'm taking him home," Torao stated.

"Let me see." The trader took off the blanket.

Everyone in the town saw Luffy, his perky black ears and fluffy long tail. The bystanders looked at Luffy in shock, they've never seen a Neko. Torao began to run away, he had to keep Luffy safe and sound.

"The Neko is here!" The slave trader yelled.

A bunch of men began to follow Torao as he held the small cat boy. Torao sprinted as fast as he could to the forest. There he could hide Luffy, he could keep him safe.