Chapter 29

Author note in the end of the chapter

" Woww, koo who did this ?? Our room looks so romantic ,and our bed it looks so cozyyy " taehyung said to his husband ,while his husband back hugged him .

" It's really looking beautiful isn't it baby love ?? " The older asked the younger while kissing his nape .

" Hmm, who decorated it koo?? "

" Hobi , Yoongi Hyung, Jimin and suha" jungkook replied " when we were having dinner , they came here to decorated our room " he added

" Ohh, that's why Hobi and suha was staying here , when I left, they did great, we should thank them " taehyung said, he turned around and pecked his husband's lips.

But the older one pulled him by his waist and kissed him , their lips met like a puzzle, when both of them was out of breath they pulled away, he looked at the youngers lips and pecked for the last time .

" Baby love, before we go further I want to show you something , can I?? " Jungkook softly said, and the younger nodded his head , jungkook brought a file from their closet and handed the file to the younger .

" What's this koo?? " Taehyung asked, as he was really confused

" See yourself baby "

Taehyung went through the pages and his eyes went wide " k-koo, what's this?? I mean why?? "

Jungkook smiled a little and said " I really wanted to open clothing section, I know the best designer , and it's you, accept it Mr Jeon Taehyung "

" B-but , I'm not capable , I mea.." Taehyung was about say but jungkook cut him off

" Tae baby let me finish then you can say okayy"

Taehyung hummed

" That night ,when you told me about your past , I promised to myself that I will help you to prove everyone wrong who said bad things to you , I want you to work at my company's clothing section Which I will open if you agree with me ,and yeah don't think you're getting this chance because I'm you're husband" jungkook said while caressing taehyung's cheeks with his thumb

"My company published an online circular few days and I've applied for you, and they accepted it, Tae, I've seen your design book , I know you can do it Tae, those people who said you're not talented, I want you to prove them wrong , but there's no rush, I will support you Tae whatever your decision is I Will be always with you " he added , the younger was in tears after listening to his husband words.

Taehyung was thinking how he got so much lucky to have such an amazing person as his husband , he was lost and jungkook helped him to find the right path, he became his old self once again, jungkook the knight in shining armour, he doesn't know how to say that he's ready to accept his husband's offer, so he did the first thing that crossed his mind.

He pulled his husband closer and kissed him , the kiss was soft, full of love and sincerity .

When they pulled away, the older smiled and asked " is it yes or yes???"

The younger chuckled and hugged him and said "it's a thousand times yes"

" I remember when you said me that you wanted to open a clothing company, you're around 13 years old at that time, do you remember?? " jungkook asked

" Yupp, I do, you're the first person who got the chance to go through my design book "

" Let's make you're dream come true" jungkook said and kissed his baby's forehead.

" Thank you koo, I love you so much"

" I love you my baby love, now let me kiss my baby , I'm missing your lips , today I'm going to devour you my love nothing is going to stop me"

Taehyung felt shy after hearing his husband's word, he whined and hide his face in the crook of his husband.

___________________________________________
A/N

It's been daysss I haven't updated any chapter, I'm really sorry for my delay, actually I'm going to take an exam in the end of this month, and I'm really stressed out about that😅
Please all the readers ( even it's just a few people) be patient I will try to update as soon as I finish my exams

Hope all of you are doing well stay safe and take care ❤️

Please vote and comment, let me know your thoughts ❤️