Chapter 48

# happy reading 💜
Please ignore the grammatical errors.
# a/n in the last of the chapter .
____________________________________

Taehyung and baby sumin were peacefully playing in taehyung and jungkook's room totally  unaware of the  situation. Suddenly baby sumin started crying , now taehyung is trying to calm down the baby but his efforts are going in vain .

" Oh baby stop crying , stop crying bub I'll call your mommy now Don't cry love"taehyung tried to comfort the little baby But she was crying her heart out.

Taehyung  stood up with much difficulty with baby sumin  in his arms ,he made his way to downstairs .

Baby sumin's voice echoed through the hallway , suha and the other's  looked at the stairs and saw how taehyung was trying to come downstairs with baby Sumin , suha wiped her tears in hurry and walked towards taehyung , she took her crying baby in her arms and helped taehyung to come down.

Taehyung came downstairs and he saw everyone's face was kinda gloomy , suha went to her room to calm down her baby while avoiding taehyung .

" Eomma where's Appa and everyone? Something happened  ? Why you guys are upset? " Taehyung questioned . He was feeling , something might happened and he somehow felt restless , even his baby was kicking a lot.

Jin got tensed when taehyung was questioning him , mingyu understood so he answered taehyung questions instead of Jin " what are you talking about Tae , nothing happened , Don't worry, your Appa ,jimin and Yoongi went to your appa's office , because something came up and it was urgent so namjoon was got tensed that's why Yoongi and jimin offered him to help "  he lied .

" Oh, okay  mom I became worried ,I thought something happened " taehyung told , still he somehow couldn't shrugg off the bad thoughts that was eating him from inside. He took a sit beside hobi rest his head on hobi's shoulder , hoseok was having hard time controlling his emotions. 

" Tae bear do you wanna eat anything baby , you should eat something baby it's getting late " Jin  tried to change the topic , he couldn't look at taehyungs eyes ,he knows if he looks at taehyung he'll definitely end up crying.

"  No eomma I'm not hungry baby berry is  kicking a lot , Did any of you saw my phone , I couldn't find it in my room , it's been more than three hours koo went out ,so I wanted to call him " taehyung asked.

This time hoseok managed " Tae  sorry we forgot to tell you jungkook hyung went to namjoon uncles office with Yoon and Jimin hyung  , Maybe they'll come back late at night so he told you to eat and sleep early you had a long day today"

" Yeah ? But why koo didn't call me? He knows how baby berry is , she won't let me sleep for a moment if Koo's not here, I don't know eomma call koo right now . I want him here as soon as possible" taehyung started sulking .

His berry is going out of control and now his koo's not coming back even though he promised that he'll come back soon, now  taehyung was nearly sure something happened because there's no way jungkook won't call him .

Mingyu , Jin and hoseok  were tensed and clueless , they don't know what to do , they can't tell taehyung that jungkook had an accident , taehyung surely will go insane.

" T-tae bear , please baby kook will be here soon okay ? Please eat and then I'll take you to bed okay? Eomma will help you to sleep " Jin tried to make taehyung understand , but taehyung  was didn't listen to him.

" Eomma , why you guys are not Letting me call koo, mom you too all of guys are behaving odd even suha  , I saw her wiping her tears what happened eomma tell me " taehyung was in the verge of crying .