Chapter 23

" Eomma " Tae literally shouted and hugged his  eomma .

"  My baby, how are you , I missed you " Jin said kissing his baby's forehead

" Eomma , come here , look I made sushi for youuu" Tae said dragging his eomma towards his kitchen .

" Really that's nice , thank you so much Tae " Jin said and  both of them  started eating and chatting with eachother.

Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi had lunch together, now they are just talking about their lives.

"  I'm really happy for Tae, it's really amazing to see that the old Taehyung is coming back gradually " Yoongi said

" Yes, you're right Hyung, kook really did it " Jimin said and jungkook just smiled a little and said " I tried my  best, to be honest,  I want him to be the sassy Tae once  again "

" Okay now  tell me kook did you two already made lovee~ " asked  none other than park Jimin in a  teasing tone

" Mmmm.. about that , I want to share something with you guys , but please promise me you guys will keep it secret" jungkook said sounding serious.

Both of them nodded  and signalled him to start

"  Guys when I came back from my last trip, I saw Tae was.......

Jungkook told them About taehyung trying to cutt his own wrist  and how he wanted to make love and all

" Seriously I never thought that Tae would do something like that  "  Yoongi said after hearing taehyung's story.

" Same here , that fucker Minho really broke him, and top of that aunty taunt him  "  Jimin said

" Yeah, but as long as I'm with my baby I'll never let anything bad happen to him"

" We know that" both Jimin and Yoongi said in a unison

"  So now  I know that you gonna have sex with Tae, Bro you know if you need condoms you can borrow from me , Don't be shy  "

" Tell me the brand name of the condom you used " jungkook said

" Here you are, I know you horny fucker, wait the name was  xxxx( please imagine the name) I've used the same one "

" Thank you bro , I'll never use that condom ever , did you forgot you made my sister pregnant???" Jungkook said smirking.

Yoongi burst into laughter "kook your are right, Don't listen to him  "

" Yaaaah , shut uppp "

" Tae baby , do you need to buy sleepwears?? " Jin asked to his son

Both Eomma and son was out for shopping, after having lunch they took a little rest and went out to buy some things

"  eomma,  I don't need sleepwears, I like to wear koo's  hoodie and shirt's" Tae replied

" Awwe , you too are really cuteee , you know I really doubt at your appa's choice so  I'm gonna buy my own clothes" Jin replied

" Eomma you can't say that, appa choosed you too, are you not pretty?? "

"  *Sigh* that's the only thing you're Appa choosed wisely and yaahh I'm pretty that's why you're pretty"  Jin grabbed tae's hand and went towards the clothing section.

Taehyung just facepalmed.

When they finished their shopping it was almost dinner time, Jin decided to call jungkook for dinner, as  taehyung was already with him and jungkook accepted.

" Eomma, when Appa will come?? " Taehyung asked his eomma

" He'll be here soon Tae baby "  as soon as jin finished saying that, he heard his baby screaming .

" Apppaaaaaa"

" My baby taehyungie , how are you?? I missed you my baby " namjoon said hugging his lovely son.

" I'm fine , how are you?? Appa you don't love  me anymore, you don't call me or even text me " Tae said

" I'm sorry my baby , Appa was really busy, but hey I always asked jinnie about your health, ask your eomma " namjoon said defending himself .

" Yeah now if you guys had enough, step aside and let my son-in-law in " Jin said the father son duo , who was talking with eachother so excitedly that they didn't feel jungkook's present behind namjoon.

When jungkook was about to enter he saw the father son duo talking wholeheartedly so he didn't disturbed them,  but as soon as Jin said them that jungkook was behind them , taehyung left his appa's side and hugged his hubby.

" Koo, I missed you"

" Aww, I missed you too my baby bear" jungkook said and kissed his baby's forehead .

Jin and Joon both of them was looking at the couple lovingly.

Time Skip : after dinner

Namjin and taekook both couples had their dinner,  and it's time for jungkook and Taehyung to leave , they bid good byes and went inside the car,  Kim's staff already put taehyung's shopping bags inside their car.

" Tae baby I didn't ask anything Infront of Eomma, can I ask you something?? " Jungkook asked his husband who nodded affirmatively.

" Baby you didn't use my credit card for shopping?? "

"  No koo, eomma paid for everything, tho I told him to let me pay but he didn't"

" Ohh, okay" jungkook mumbled

" Why did you ask?? "

" Mm... Baby I thought you  still don't want to use my money, so"

" You dumb bunny , I'm living on your money, you're literally paying for my everything, besides don't you think I've changed??? "  Tae asked his husband

" I'm happy that I'm able to provide you, and ofcourse you've changed in a good way" jungkook replied smilingly.

And their little chatting didn't stop until they reached at their home.

" Baby, you are going first to change clothes, otherwise you'll fall asleep as soon as you lay down on the bed" Jungkook said to his baby knowing his behaviour.

" Koo , I'm tired, please  let me sleep,  and if you want to change my clothes you can, but keep your eyes close "  just saying that he laid down in the bed and closed his eyes, leaving a dumbfound bunny.

" Oh god , how much lazy you're Tae, jezzz" jungkook said and went inside washroom to change.

When he finished changing he went outside and found his baby sound asleep, he went towards the closest and took one of his shirts

" Now I have to change his clothes huh"

_________________________________________

So guys that's all  done writing

Hope you guys are doing well, I've already catched cold and fever, and it's hard to write while you're sick ಥ_ಥ
Please take care everyone ❤️ stay safe 🌼
Please consider my mistakes 💜