Chapter 42

Happy reading 😊

Please ignore grammatical errors

Taehyung is now 8 weeks pregnant, and the couple are on their way for the first ultrasound. By the grace of God taehyung was Healthy and he didn't had any risk so the doctor told him to wait until he hit his 8weeks for the ultrasound.

The couple is now waiting for the doctor to call them inside.

When they were called both of them went inside while their fingers intertwined.

" Please take your seats " the doctor told them ,they seated and the doctor introduced himself and asked for taehyung's file which was given by the doctor when he fainted.

The doctor checked them, and looked at the couple with a little smile " so taehyung-shii,you are 8-weeks-pregnant and now your baby will be as big as a raspberry "

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at eachother with a smile on their face and taehyung put his Palm on his stomach.

" So are you guys ready to see your baby?? " The doctor asked

" More than ready" jungkook said .

Jungkook helped taehyung to lay down on the bed , while the doctor prepared the equipments.

" Koo I'm nervous and scared , I wanna pee" taehyung told while holding jungkooks hand.

" Baby love don't worry , everything will be fine yeah? I'm here no need to be scared and you wanna pee really? But you're the one who told me it's good to have full bladder because it gives a clear view?" Jungkook asked and pecked taehyung's forehead.

"Mhmm , I can wait a bit...yeah "

"So taehyung-shii , I'm gonna put the lubricant jelly on your stomach , it's a bit cold so I'm warning you before ." The doctor said and lift up taehyung's shirt , he put the lubricant jelly on taehyung's stomach and taehyung let out a small hiss.

" Here look at your baby " the doctor said moving the transducer.

Taehyung's and jungkook's eyes teared up while looking at the monitor

Taehyung's and jungkook's eyes teared up while looking at the monitor. It's their baby . Finally they seeing their baby for the first time .

"K-koo our baby " Taehyung mumbled.

" Yes love our baby "

The doctor gave jungkook a tissue box to wipe out the gel from taehyung's stomach , and he went outside to give them privacy .

Jungkook wiped out the gel , and helped taehyung to sit down properly , they smiled looking at eachother and shared a loving kiss.

The doctor instructed taehyung about everything what he should eat and what he should avoid, taehyung was not having extreme morning sickness like before but he still vomits and quite sensitive to some smells.

The couple went back home . Now they changed their clothes and taehyung was resting his back against the headboard while jungkook was sitting beside him.

" Baby I think we should start shopping for our baby berry " Jungkook said. Yes they call their baby, berry.

" Koo we have lots of time for shopping at least we should wait till I hit six or seven months. Besides we need to wait to know the gender of our baby too.a"

" That's too late , but we can buy gender neutral clothes too ." jungkook groaned. He wants to buy everything single thing for his berry . He Will give their berry the whole world.

" Yes my baby daddy, but let's just wait few months yeah? You always need to wait for the good thing to come, be patient. " taehyung smiled a little after seeing his husband agreeing with him.

" Okay , now I have some work to do , I'll be in the study room if you need something call me and you should take rest." Jungkook told

" Mhmm, before you leave give me my laptop, I need to check some designs " taehyung was still working, today they skipped because they went to the doctor.
Jungkook, after knowing that taehyung is pregnant told taehyung to stop working, because he wanted taehyung to take rest and avoid any kind of stress, but taehyung told him he will be cautious, and he wants to work until he turns 5/6 months and reassured his husband that he'll take care of himself and won't stress .

So jungkook Allowed him , but of course everyday he takes taehyung with him to the office and comes back with taehyung.

" Okay,but promise me you'll take a nap after you finish your work ,and yeah ...you won't overwork?? " Jungkook asked

" Fine , Don't worry I won't overwork" taehyung promised and pecked his husband's lips.

Jungkook went to his study room and taehyung Started working.

_________________________________________

Please vote and comment 💜

Let me know if you liked the chapter:)

All of  them looked breathtaking 🤤

All of them looked breathtaking 🤤