Chapter 35 (M)

Happy reading ☺️

"You're the light of my darkness koo , you always take my pain away , my saviour "
Taehyung said and looked into jungkook's eyes

" Awww, now now you have praised me a lot , for your information I do not have praise kink as long as I know "  jungkook winked at him and the younger's eyes went wide " you horny bunny  I was so emotional you just ruined the train of my emotion "

Jungkook scrunched his nose " baby I was just saying to give you the right information that's all , by the way you never told me that you have foot fetish "

And taehyung lost it , he got up from jungkooks lap ,he  crossed his arms over his chest  and narrowed his eyes " who told you that "

" You"

" Me?? When? "

Jungkook huffed and said " baby now Don't pretend to forget, you yourself said that in my office "

" Seriously I've never said that "

At that point both of them kinda arguing over the fetish

" You told me to lick you foot at my cabin , oh god how can you forget that "

Hearing jungkooks words taehyung started laughing , he was laughing so hard that at a point it was hard to breathe for him .

" K-kooo hahhahahah you...... You fool bunny hahhahahah"

Jungkook was just looking at the younger with confusion " he told me to lick his foot in my cabin I clearly remember, he told me , didn't he??"  He thought

" Koo I said it in a sarcastic way , you took it seriously  and really foot fetish ??? Hahhahahah "

"Oh shit , jungkook how can you be so dumb " he thought

Jungkook cleared his throat and said
"  hey let's just forget what I said okay , you didn't hear anything , I didn't said anything"

" Nope , I'm gonna tell that to our friends especially suha so that she can pull your legs " taehyung said and flipped his imaginary long hair .

" Don't you dare " jungkook gave him a daring look

" I'm not afraid of you anymore Mr bunny face man, I'm gonna tell them you can't stop me  "

" So you're not afraid of me ? " Jungkook asked and  started walking towards taehyung

" Nope, and why are you coming towards me " he said and started backing away

" Why?? Is it a problem ?? Are you afraid maybe?? "

" Nope I'm not " taehyung said and smirked , he got a nice plan inside his head

" Then let's see " jungkook said and he was so close to cage taehyung between his arms suddenly -

" Ahhh k-koo i-it ...h-hurts " taehyung said holding his tummy

Jungkook got worried at took him in a bridalstyle  and carefully laid him down

" Baby love , is it hurting a lot , should I give you tummy rub?? " Jungkook softly asked while caressing taehyung's hair.

"Mmm... Cuddles" taehyung replied shortly, he knows if he try to talk much he'll get caught .

Jungkook laid down beside him , he put his hands inside taehyung's shirt and started massaging it slowly

" Baby , let me know if it's Hurting too much, we can go to the hospital if it's necessary" jungkook said

" He's worried I shouldn't lie, he always gets worried even if it's a light headache , I think I should  tell him the truth " taehyung thought and he turned around to face jungkook as his back was facing jungkook , and the older was hugging him from behind.