chapter 10

Jungkook came back last night from China, it took 12 days to finish his work there,  in this 12 days jungkook called Tae every morning and night before going to bed , but there was no progress in taehyung's behaviour .

Now they nearly have 7 days to buy their wedding  suits , and today jungkook and Taehyung going to buy their wedding suit, unfortunately.....

Jungkook smiled seeing Jin who opened the door of Kim residence ,but it didn't last long seeing Jin's worried face " what happened uncle jinnie ? " That's the first thing jungkook asked

" Jungkook Tae catched cold and fever , I'm afraid you have to cancel your plans" Jin said feeling guilty , he knew jungkook was so excited to spend some alone time with his baby.

Jungkook was sad , his baby is sick , though he wanted to spend alone time with Tae, but Tae's health is his first priority " Tae's health is more important than anything else , but now can I see him??" Jungkook said to Jin ,who nodded and jungkook left to see taehyung.

Tae was sneezing not stopping for a minute, runny nose, headache,and  slight fever was killing him .

The moment jungkook entered tae's room , he saw the younger was bundle up , his nose was little red because of all rubbing, even in this situation Tae looked cute to jungkook.

" Let's have some ice-cream, what do you think? " Jungkook said grabbing tae's attention , the younger looked at him but before he could say something, he started to sneezing again .

Jungkook was sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for tae's sneeze to stop so that he could get tae's answer

" Hmm.. ice-cream sounds good, I'll get ready....  I was about to get ready after I woke up but .. I... wa .." before Tae could finish jungkook stopped him " taee stop...  You are sick .. ... I was joking about having ice-cream and we don't need to go for shopping.. "

"But today we have.. ... " Tae tried to say that they have to visit the shop they choosed to buy their wedding suit

" we will order online and they can send someone to take our body measurements..... I'll never allow you to get outside in this condition" jungkook said smiling a little while looking at taehyung's eyes.

So they end up buying their suits from home

The night before wedding

" Eommaaa ... I don't like this rainbow dress ... I'll be blind if I keep looking at this dress for one more minute " suha said whining  , mingyu looked at his daughter in disbelief and said " that dress I bought for you ... You ungrateful child"

" It's tooo bright for me ..." Suha said and looked at her oppa muttering ' help me' , jungkook understood and said looking at his Eomma " Eomma let her do what she wants, its my wedding after all not hers , also keep this dress so that she can wear it in her engagement?? I guess that would be great"

Mingyu was not naive,he smirked and said" I'll keep it my mind kook" and suha's soul left her

" Tae bear can we come in " Jin said to his son ,who was lying in his bed " Eomma, Appa you guys don't need my permission to enter in my room " Tae said now sitting up and signalling his parents to sit beside him .

Both namjin was looking, jin started saying " Taebear , are you angry at us?? Or are yo-

Tae understand what his mother was trying to say , so interrupted  " Eomma .. Appa , I'm not upset or anything... I don't know what you guys are thinking but please.. trust me when I say .. I'm not angry at you guys and I'll never hate you.... "

" Tae bear ,eomma,Appa loves you a lot , I know the marriage was all of sudden but trust me jungkook is best for you , he's perfect for you Tae , and he'll make sure you are happy and that's all we want " namjoon said hugging his baby , who nodded .

" Tae bear you have responsibility towards jungkook too, make sure you are keeping him happy, take care of him " Jin adviced his son hoping they'll take care of eachother .

As it was last light of Tae in Kim  household both parents  spent  the night with their beloved son talking about everything and anything.

Jungkook was thinking , tomorrow his long time crush will turn into his husband , taehyung will be a part of his family, tho he never thought of taehyung being outsider but the feeling of calling taehyung " jeon taehyung " was something else .

Everybody was sleeping peacefully while Tae was wide awake thinking " i know,  I know koo hyung will try his best to make sure I'm happy but it's not  him I'm worried about , it's me  , I'm the fucking problem "

________________________________

A/n

🌼So next chapter is all about wedding🐰🐯🌼