Chapter 45

Happy reading 😊
Ignore grammatical errors

Jungkook's eyes went wide and his grip tightened around taehyung's waist,the thing he was trying so hard to hide from the other is finally coming to an end. This can't be happen .

" K-koo , h-he c-called me ,h-he said  he'll take all of my happiness , koo.... K-koo he'll take you away from me " taehyung completely broke down into tears. It was getting hard for him to talk and breath properly.

" Tae , my baby boo , my love look at me bub "  jungkook pulled out taehyung from hug and helped him to breathe properly " breath bub , inhale , exhale , yes you're doing great bub  " he encouraged.

After a few minutes taehyung calm down a bit , and they went to the bed , jungkook  sit down properly and taehyung sat on  his lap , despite having a bump he seated on his husband's lap comfortably.

" Now listen to me calmly , can you do that for me bub? " Jungkook asked in a soft voice, still he was debating if he should tell taehyung that he knew about taehyung being stalked .

Taehyung just nodded his head. Jungkook took a deep breath and started
" baby it's been nearly a week that someone is sending your pictures and some threats " jungkook felt how taehyung's whole body become stiff and he clutched Jungkook's hands tightly.

" There was you're pictures , when you went to a cafe with eomma , or when you're shopping for your clothes and that's all , about the threats ,the only thing was written there's was  ,he'll snatch your happiness " he finished

Taehyung looked at Jungkook , there's a lot of things going inside his head ,"koo knew still he didn't tell me " he thought

" if it was for me , then why I didn't get any of those envelope? " He questioned

" Actually I told your assistant that if there's any nameless or anything suspicious thing comes for you ,it needs to verify by me first then I'll send you, so when they found the envelope , your assistant handed over to me , I checked and indeed it was nameless , when I opened , I saw how he threatened you " jungkook answered.

Jungkook is a businessman and he knows how to deal with this kind of things, he knew there will be some people who would envy taehyung and they'll try their best to hurt him ,but he never thought Minho will come back.

"why didn't you tell me about it ? When we had a big fight , because I misunderstood you , that day you said we need to communicate more , we promised we will never hide anything From eachother then why koo? "

" I know Tae , but you're pregnant and I didn't wanted you to stress over some empty threats. I know for sure he can't do anything to you , I won't let him "

" You hide it from me , but what happened in the end koo? I got to know about it, moreover I know it's not an empty threat ." taehyung looked at Jungkook with teary eyes, he knows why jungkook hide it from him , he's not upset with jungkook , he's upset with his fate , finally when he's happy , suddenly his past came back to haunt him once again.

"Yes , now you know so both of us can work together, remember we are the best team? When we are together there's no one who can win against us " jungkook said , taehyung nodded his head giving a little smile.

" We are going to win baby, I don't care who's Minho, all I know I'll protect you and our baby berry from every bad thing. I promise "

" We know koo, I don't have any doubts on you and same goes for our baby berry, baby berry and berry mommy loves you a lot " taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips  and the other chuckled.

" Berry daddy loves both of you a lot "

As soon as jungkook finished his word. Taehyung felt a heavy kick and Jungkook felt that too ,as his Palm was resting over taehyung's bump.

"Oh my god , koo berry kicked " taehyung happily exclaimed. Jungkook was happy and at the same time too shocked. It's not the first time they felt the baby's movement. But this time it was intense. Like an actual kick .

They both shared a loving kiss, pouring all the emotions in the kiss. It feels like you're in heaven when you have the best life partner by your side, who'll support you in anything and everything, hold you when you're scared , and always be there with you as your shadow.

They broke the kissed and taehyung suddenly remembered why he and Jungkook fought , let's just say jungkook had  to hold his ears, and maybe he had to eat the disgusting sandwich that taehyung was craving.

***

Next morning , all of them were happily having breakfast, Jin , Namjoon and our favourite couple.

" who's going to take Tae bear to the doctor today? " Jin asked , while giving Namjoon  A glass of milk .

" Kwokie " taehyung replied while munching on his food.

" Oh god , Tae bear Don't talking while you have food inside your mouth " Jin scolded his son. Who just mumbled a small"sorry".

Their breakfast went pretty well, while Jin and taehyung talked about how last night baby berry kicked , on the other hand Namjoon and Jungkook went to the police station , because they got a call from them  and  said they got some information which could help  to get the criminal.

***

Jungkook and taehyung went to the doctor in the evening,  the doctor told them about taehyung's health, which was perfectly fine , and the doctor gave them an envelope which contains the baby's gender.

They are going to send the envelope to suha , because suha , Jimin and scope couples are going to arrange the whole gender reveal party.

Finally the couple came back home , they had their dinner and talked with mingyu for sometimes Until taehyung felt extremely tired. They went to their room and changed their clothes. At least taehyung changed his clothes, now he's pregnant so he wants to be more cleaning person so without throwing tantrums he changed his clothes.

For jungkook, he sleeps only in boxers so he just got rid of his clothes .

They both laid down comfortably in eachother embrace, and fall asleep .

___________________________________

A/n

Guys I made a new cover for this book , let me know if you liked it or not  :)
And yes if you guys have twt account drop your @username so that I can follow you.
I'm literally in need of taekooker friends.

# about this book
It's chapter 45 , most probably I'll write 5 more chapter , there'll be times skip's , be prepared

Please vote and comment 💜