chapter 13

The dinner was long forgotten, suha was upset thinking that she made her Hyung angry , everyone was silent ,not knowing how to react at the sudden confession

" Give him some time , he'll understand" Tae said and hugged suha, who nodded .

Somehow they managed to eat their dinner except jungkook, after dinner all of them left with a sad face .

Jungkook was sitting on the bed , thinking about the whole thing that happened few hours ago , then he saw taehyung entering into their room holding a plate of food .

" Hyung..... here have your dinner.. it's getting late..... " Tae said giving jungkook the plate , jungkook was about to deny but stopped because Taehyung was giving him " don't you dare to refuse" look , who's Jungkook to say no to his baby .

" Are you mad at her?" Tae asked his husband who was gulping water after finishing his dinner.

" Ani , why would I" jungkook replied putting the glass on the nightstand.

" Then why did you... react like that" Tae questioned

" I thought, I'll be the first one to know .... About her dating thingy, she is dating my friend but she didn't even told me " jungkook said flashing a sad smile.

" Make her understand your point and she's afraid to tell you because she thought you'll be mad at her , she was upset talk to her when you can " Tae said and walked towards the washroom to change into his sleepwears .

Jungkook looked at his husband's disappearing figure and thought" you always cared and helped others , why didn't you let them help you tae"

Next morning jungkook woke up and smiled when he saw taehyung was sleeping like a starfish, he chuckled at his baby and pecked his forehead, he knows very well how much of a heavy sleeper his husband is .

" F.. five.. please five minutes more..... " It's been 15 minutes jungkook was trying to wake up his baby but the boy was repeating the same thing .

" Tae, If you don't wake up right now i have to call Eomma Jin " jungkook said trying to make his tone serious, and that worked , Tae woke up .... Finally

" Hey... You can not just do that ...... " Tae said his husband pouting a little, jungkook chuckled and said " i can , now wake up and get ready for college , I'm going to make breakfast"

After breakfast

" Hyung ..... Thank you for making breakfast..... I promise I will start learning soon ..... " Tae said feeling guilty because he's not helping jungkook in any way " Tae, I really don't mind cooking for us , its fine you don't have to think about anything" jungkook assured him

" But Eomma told me to help you " the younger reasoned

" okay we will see about that later, now are you ready to leave??? I'll drop you off" jungkook asked his husband who nodded his head taking his college bag and with that they left .

Jungkook was happy, because while dropping the younger at his college he sort out things with his little sister,

Now he was walking towards Jimin's cabin , he knocked and heard a small "come in" , for the first time Jimin was out of words Infront of his best friend

" Mm.. kook .. you don't need to knock , please sit " Jimin said shuttering a bit , jungkook was trying hard to hold back his laugh , it was funny to see Jimin like that .

" Only because you are my friend , otherwise I would have beaten your ass for dating my sister" jungkook said , and Jimin he literally started jumping then went to jungkook and hugged him saying thank you ,while the other said you deserve that  .

Tae, Hobi and suha was waiting for their car , after a tiring day it's time for them to go to their home " tae who's gonna pick you up?? kookie Hyung??" Hobi asked in which Tae shrugged saying" I don't know , he didn't said anything "

" Don't worry I'll drop you off ,if Hyung is busy " suha said to Taehyung , after waiting a few minutes more they saw jungkook's and Jimin's car , both of them parked their car and walked towards the youngers

They greeted eachother and then jungkook said " Hobi , today Yoongi Hyung can't pick you up , he's busy , so he told you to go with suha "

" Suha and hobi , I'm gonna drop you guys at your place , let's go " Jimin said and all of them exchange their good byes and left.

Finally the couple arrived at their home , Tae some how managed to take off his shoes and ran towards their bedroom , jungkook became worried and he too went to their bedroom as soon as possible .

Taehyung again was lying on the bed like a starfish , jungkook walked towards him and asked Tae if he's sick or feeling tired, the younger just replied that he's feeling tired and that's it nothing serious.

Tae was took a nap while jungkook made dinner, after sometime Tae woke up and both of them had their dinner, after dinner the younger was insisting to wash dishes, jungkook agreed but soon regretted it because....

Taehyung was crying ,while jungkook was putting antiseptic cream on his finger " I told you... No you never listen to me, see what happened , it's a deep cut" he scolded the poor boy .

" Ahh ...... hurts, " Tae said sniffing ,the older looked at him,not liking the sight he was seeing " it's done , don't cry tae" he said wiping the youngers tears.

They both were lying on the bed, Tae was looking at the ceiling hugging his bunny plushie , suddenly the older asked him about his nightmares , no one knew about him having nightmares besides Joon and Jin , he tried his best to hide it from his parents unfortunately for him, he couldn't

" Only Eomma and Appa knows about the nightmares, it's related the thing that happened in the past " Tae answered shortly " I don't like to see you crying , you were sweating and whimpering pretty badly" the older said honestly and looked at Tae .

Tae Lost his word , he always knew that jungkook cared about him , even when jungkook left him behind he never blamed the older , he was upset , he was mad ,not at jungkook but at his fate .

while Tae was in his imagination world jungkook again said something that brought him back to reality " I hugged you , to calm you down and it worked, Tae it's not like that we never hugged eachother , we even shared bed back in the days, all I'm trying to say don't feel awkward okay?? You can hug me anytime you want , I don't have any problem" the younger nodded and thanked him .

Jungkook pulled taehyung close and wrapped his arms around him , the younger put his head on the older chest hearing his heartbeat , he always liked this warmth it was so familiar to him , maybe all this year he was waiting for this warmth .

And for the first time in one year taehyung didn't have any nightmares that night, a peaceful night ❣️

________________________________

Vote and comment 💜

🌼Done writing , bye byee🌼