Chapter 25

Taehyung opened the door and saw suha , she was surprised to see taehyung's messy hair, swollen lips, and hickies on his neck , "arghhh my brother is such a horny person, he's taking my taetae's all innocence away" she thought

" Suha , get inside " he said and the other one just nodded her head and went inside .

" Tae, Jimin called me and said about oppa , I came here to see him "

" Ohh, you're a meanie , you came here to see your oppa but what about mee??? You don't love me anymore "

" Awee my taetae, you know I love you more than oppa" suha said and hugged her best friend.

" Yeah yeah, let's go to the upstairs, he's in our bedroom"

" Suuuu, what are you doing here??? " Jungkook asked his sister .

" What do you mean by that huh? I came here to see how you guys are doing, can't I visit my brother's place??? " She asked cutely.

" Ofcourse you can , but my baby sister you're pregnant, you should be careful and don't go anywhere alone " jungkook said to his sister.

"Oppa  don't worry I'm finee , I didn't drive you know?? And it's been long I didn't went outside, my baby wanted to see you guys" she assured her brother, who chuckled at her .

Tae was looking at the brother sister duo , jungkook surely is a caring person, how much he cared for his pregnant sister, Tae really wants to have kids with with jungkook, .

" So , oppa what you guys were doing before I came here??? " Suha asked her oppa and her question made taehyung blush and jungkook cough awkwardly .

" Mm.., we... Actually Tae was...he was..." Jungkook hate himself for not finding any excuse .

" You know, you're a bad liar oppa " suha said in a teasing tone.

" No suha you're misunderstanding, koo is not lying, we were ... just.. just talking with eachother " Tae tried to defend, keyword tried

" Ohh, really that's why you've fresh hickies??? Guys, it's just me don't be shyyy ~~~ "

" It's just mosquito bites , nothing more baby come here " jungkook said and pulled taehyung closer.

" Ahhha, I get it " suha said and winked at her brother ,

"Stop teasing, Ohh by the way suu, Jimin told me that you guys will go to the doctor today ??? " Jungkook asked

" Yeah , he'll be at the hospital, and I'll go from here " suha replied

" Then we will go there with you , koo needs to visit doctor " taehyung announced.

" Noo, baby I'm fine, it's not paining that much " he protest

" No , we are going that's final " Tae said sternly .

" Oppa we all know who's the boss in this household " suha smirked

" Arghhh fineee "

Three of them talked with eachother about their old times , suha helped taehyung to made lunch for them , all of them had their lunch and now the couple was getting dressed to go to the doctor, while suha was waiting for them in the living room.

" Baby are you done ??? " Jungkook asked his husband who nodded and combed his hair .

" You're looking beautiful as always" he said and back hugged his baby while pecking at his baby's nape .

" Thanks koo , now stop what you are doing" taehyung said , he put the comb down and turn around to face his husband .

" Why ?? I like it " he bopped his baby's nose.