Chapter 18

" Tae I want you to love yourself" he said and Tae sat properly and looked at his husband, he wasn't expecting that, he stayed silent.

"  Tae when I left you here, you were a boy that didn't give two fucks about others opinions, you never  paid attention to them who used to call you bratty spoiled child just because you told them to stop bullying people, you never had insecurities,  so what happened now Tae??  " The older said softly.

" I...I don't know, koo it's hard for me, I tried k..koo, trust me but the flash backs , the p.. people who called me....   T... that s.. slut and ......" He couldn't finish and started crying, jungkook again hugged him and pulled him in his lap .

" Baby, don't cry , see I'm here right ?? I told you that I'll help you , if they called you using those bad words that doesn't mean you are one of them , you know they are just jealous of you , and now my lovely husband, stop crying and promise me  that you'll try your best to stop thinking about those bad things and you'll start loving yourself like old times okayy??" Jungkook asked while pecking his baby's nose  who giggled and said
" you'll help me right??"

" Ofcourse my love" 

" Koo.... Wake up ... "

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw taehyung's smiling face and he pecked at his lips , ahh what a nice dream jungkook thought but...

" Yaahh why you are not waking up , I made breakfast for you , wake up" Tae said and pinched jungkook, the other hissed and said " ahh , Tae it fucking hurts, stopping learning silly things from Eomma , and when did you woke up  and what's with breakfast ?? "

"No  I'll never  stop,  I woke up before you and yeah   I made pancakes for you and you can have Banana milk too ,"

"You are full of surprises baby , should I get used to having breakfast in bed which is made by my beautiful husband???" Jungkook asked to his husband  who became a blushing mess and nodded his head .

For the first time Taehyung made breakfast for his bunny husband , and  yes he is  becoming a husband material .

Hands shaking out of fear , tears running down,  her life is going to change , she doesn't know what to do , she knows who can help her out .

Jungkook left for office , so Tae was getting bored he decided to make lunch for his husband and pay a surprise visit to his office , after making lunch he was about to get ready when the door bell rang  he opened the door and saw jungkook and suha,

" Ahh... It's not fair I was about to surprise you kooo, why you are here at this time?  And with suha??" Tae asked his husband who chuckled and Tae hugged suha and told them to get inside he made lunch .

Something was definitely off , suha was behaving weird, jungkook came home just because he had a meeting to attend near his home so he thought to visit the younger , when he was getting out of his car he saw suha .

After having lunch Jungkook left for his meeting and told suha to stay until he come back , and he will pick Jimin from office so that all  of them can have dinner together .

" Su, what happened ?? You know you can tell me everything ??"taehyung knew something was off and he was waiting for the right time to ask, as he knows suha is really scared of jungkook so he waited until jungkook left .

" Tae, please don't tell anyone " suha said in a small voice and he nodded .

Tae, I'm pregnant

" Whatttt?? Suha are you serious?? " Taehyung was so shocked that he didn't even realized that he raised his voice and suha started crying .

" I.. I know , I...made mistake but... T..Tae.., o..oppa  and e..eomma  I..I.." she tried to speak but it was getting hard for her to speak properly.

" S....shh, I'm sorry for raising my voice , I didn't wanted to scare you , Jimin Hyung knows about it??? Tae asked, she nodded and said they are willing to take care of the child together.

" Then what's the problem ?? And about kook and mom  I think you should tell them too , because you can't hide it forever, remember when koo got to know about your relationship he was devastated, thinking about that you don't trust him enough etc etc " Tae  tried to make her understand, she thanked him at they started making a plan about telling them suha's pregnancy .

" Baby I'm homeee" jungkook shouted From the living room while Jimin plopped down at the couch .

Tae went to his husband, they hugged eachother, as they both came back late from work it was already time for them to have dinner , so jungkook got changed and they had dinner , Tae made dinner with the help of suha .

" Hyung , I wanna say something" suha said in a small voice and jungkook nodded signalling her to speak

" Hyung , I'm pregnant"

" Are you kidding suha? It's not something you should joke about " jungkook replied in a cold tone .

" Kook , she's not joking, we are going to be parents" Jimin said looking at jungkook, while holding Suha's  hand letting her know that she's not alone.

" Jimin , I trusted you, how could you just , she's too young to have a baby are you fucking crazy" jungkook said to his friend trying his best to keep himself calm .

"I know it's not right time to have a baby, but it happened kook and now I'm ready to take responsibility of them , I'll do anything to keep them happy " Jimin said determinedly
.
" Koo....we can't change it now, and they are willing to take the responsibilities, please understand" taehyung requested him , he hugged his baby angel .

" Guys I'm not mad at you, I mean I'm just worried that's all , and it's too early to have a baby , she's too young " jungkook said

" I'm sorry kook , but I promise to take good care of them"

" She's pregnant, Tae I'm gonna be uncle" for  god  knows how  many time jungkook Said that to Taehyung, after they both left jungkook couldn't stop talking about babies , he told taehyung that he'll bought the whole shop and what not .

" Yah kook, first of all your not letting me hug you,  you are making patterns on my tummy it fucking tickles , if you please let me sleep now, I'll give you 5 extra kisses after I woke up in the morning"

And yeah jungkook stopped annoying him .

Now taehyung was sleeping peacefully while the other was caressing his tummy think how it would feel if taehyung gets pregnant, how it would feel to have a family but he's scared , male pregnancy is not a piece of cake .

____________________________________