Chapter 33

Happy reading (✿ ♡‿♡)

"Who's the girl you were busy chatting with in the ice-cream parlor ?? "

Jungkook now understood what taehyung was talking about.taehyung  saw him with  Rachelle and her baby Mia.

"  You have a secret  family , you never wanted to have a family with me that's why you used protection last time we made love , you don't care about me you don't love me, have you ever loved me jungkook" taehyung  was crying .He was devastated and furious he didn't saw that his words were hurting the other.

Jungkook was just starting at the younger.He  couldn't utter a single word, today he saw how much his dear husband trusted him , he himself doesn't know what he's feeling , should he be angry  that his love of the didn't trust him ? Or sad that he couldn't make taehyung to trust  him enough.

Jungkook finally decided to answer "  I don't know tae   if you would still believe me or not and I don't know what you have seen bec-

" I've seen enough to believe that you have a chi- "

" Taehyung would you please stop blaming me, and listen to me for once?"

Taehyung, jungkook called him taehyung , he literally forgot the last time Jungkook called him using his full name , and this made him stop talking he looked at Jungkook and saw the other would cry any moment , so he just signaled the other to start talking .

Jungkook took a deep breath and started saying " The girl you have seen with me was one of my closest friend's wife and also she's my friend , her husband and I both worked together when I left Korea , we met through a business project , and I helped them when they were having trouble to confess their love for each other "

Hearing jungkooks words taehyung regretted every single word he said

" Today I actually had a meeting , it ended quickly and Rachelle, the girl you saw texted me that they came here in Korea yesterday and wanted to meet with me , so we went to the ice cream shop to because her daughter wanted to have ice cream and the shop was near to my office. That's why I agreed " Jungkook added

" Koo- "

" Also I don't know what you heard , Mia was saying that she misses her daddy , and I'm definitely not her daddy "

Guilt was eating taehyung , he accused jungkook for nothing , he doubted on his husband , "oh god what I've done , koo must have felt sad "  he thought , his Train of thoughts came to and end when he saw jungkook was getting up from bed and walked towards their washroom.

Taehyung thought to wait for the elder, he was cursing his dumb self the whole time , after some time Jungkook came out from the washroom wearing a bathrobe.

" Koo.. I ..Im-

" Taehyung it's getting late , you should sleep , if you don't wanna be late at the first day of your work "  Jung said while he took one of his grey sweatpants and white t-shirt .

" But listen to me koo.. I'm really sorry.. I..I don't know what happened to me and I said those words I re-

" It's okay, I've some work to do I'll be downstairs " jungkook said and  turned off the lights , he walked out of their room without listening   taehyung's words.

The whole night the taekook couple couldn't sleep , taehyung was crying because he has hurted jungkook and jungkook was crying because taehyung didn't trust him .for the first time they had a fight.

Morning came earlier than expected , both of them were sleeping but in a different room. jungkook was sleeping on  a couch in the living room and taehyung was sleeping on their shared bed.