Chapter 21

Did really Tae wanted to make love with him??? He heard it right??? Hell today's his lucky day but obviously he would never take advantage of taehyung's condition.

yes taehyung said it but jungkook knows it's not the right time, he doesn't want to do something then call it " heat of the moment"

" I would love to make love with you my precious, but your are not ready and let's take rest today okay??" jungkook tried to make his baby understand but it didn't work.

"You don't love me koo, that's why..." Taehyung said and tried to get up from his husband's lap " Tae, please understand, I love you more than anything okay? I want our first to be special, please baby understand " he said and Taehyung looked at him innocently and hummed, feeling his eyes getting heavy .

After some time jungkook heard soft snores from his baby , he chuckled and pecked tae's pouty lips , he took Tae towards their guest room and placed him in the bed while he changed his clothes and cleaned their bedroom .

Jungkook made dinner and went to wake up the younger, he opened the guest room door and saw the younger was already up and he was rubbing his eyes, what a beautiful sight .

" Baby , you woke up" jungkook said and hugged his baby , who looked at him smiling a little and hugged him.

" Koo, I'm still sleepy" Taehyung mumbled " okay you can sleep as much as you can, but you have to eat dinner ,now stand up baby" jungkook replied

" Carry me koo" Tae said cutely and who's Jungkook to say no to his baby husband .

They both had dinner more like jungkook feeding his baby angel and sometimes he had a few bites, after dinner they were watching a movie, during that time the younger once again fell asleep as he was really tired of not getting proper sleep for last few days.

Jungkook looked at his angel , for him it's hard to believe that taehyung was trying to kill himself , he has suffered a lot, Jungkook placed Tae in the bed properly and went to the balcony.

And jungkook couldn't stop himself from crying, his baby's cruel past already broke him, and now the harsh words , taehyung fucking wanted to kill himself, what if he wasn't here at the right time, he would have lost his love, he couldn't imagine his life without taehyung " I'll never leave taehyung alone never ever " he thought.

" You fucking park Jimin stay away from me, you stinky shorty" suha said making an annoying face " babe I've showered just before I came here, and see I'm still fresh as the flowers that you guys have in your garden" Jimin replied trying to get close to his pregnant girlfriend.

" Jimin-ahh , don't mind her, she's saying that because she's pregnant" mingyu said feeling pity for her daughter's boyfriend.

Suha gasped and said" Eomma, which side are you on?? And you are blaming my innocent unborn child, park fucking Jimin stinks and that's the truth"

"Ok ok , I'll take the other side of the couch no need to scream" Jimin said and sat beside mingyu.

" Eomma"

" Jungkook, Taehyung" mingyu was surprised to see his son, yesterday jungkook was so stressed about the whole taehyung thing he didn't get the time to inform others about his early arrival.

" Such a nice surprise, " mingyu said and hugged both of them, they great eachother and started chatting about suha and Jimin's future plans.

" Once the baby turns one or like 9/10 months, we are going to get married" Jimin announced, they all became surprised .

" Don't get me wrong jimin-ahh, isn't too late?? I mean you guys can get married after the baby's arrival" mingyu said

" Actually we don't want to rush things, besides my parents are moving to Japan in few months and they won't be able to return here for at least 6/7 months , so I really don't want to get married without my parents present" Jimin replied

" That's good , suha does the baby kicks you?????" Jungkook asked his sister, who nodded and said " no, I guess he or she is lazy as Jimin "

Jimin was about to protest , but Tae cutt him off " su everyone knows you are the lazy ass here , Jimin Hyung is hardworking"

" What really , no one loves me, everyone loves Jimin, he must bribed you guys " suha said sulking a bit.

" Aww I love you my sissy" jungkook hugged his sister , and suha's face lit up but just for a moment.

" Just because you are preggo" jungkook smirked

" Meaniiiiieeeeeee"

And that's how they spend their day at jeons.

_____________________________________

Done for today , short chapter, don't know if you guys will like it or not, if there's any mistake please let me know 🌼

Take care ❤️ stay safe and hydrated 🌼