Chapter 10

"Minho, stop that!" She screamed as she felt his fingers tickling her sides.

It hurt, in a strange way, but she couldn't stop laughing and squeaking. She wished he'd stop so she could cease sounding like a pig being slaughtered. Minho's loud laughs could be heard all across the forest, echoing around the trees. But Eleanor did not mind, she somehow knew they couldn't be heard.

Minho finally stopped digging his fingers on her sides, just when she thought she couldn't breathe any longer.

They both laid there, side by side, on the surprisingly soft ground; panting and laughing breathlessly.

Eleanor closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her face.

Minho rolled on his side, plopping himself up on his elbow to observe her better.

She felt his gaze on her face, making her cheeks tint themselves red, a hot blush creeping up her neck. She had a funny feeling in her stomach, whether it was from his gaze or her own laughter she did not know.

She wished he would stop gazing at her that way, so her heart could settle back into its normal beating rhythm. When she was about to break eye-contact with the Runner, his hand shot up, faintly touching her jaw-line and lighting her skin on fire; an army of tiny ants marching underneath her skin.

The soft touch prevented her from tearing her stare away. Instead, she settled her gaze onto his face, exploring the intricate patterns on his eyes.

The smiles were gone from their Lips.

"You're shucking beautiful." Minho's whispered words made their way into her mind.

Her breath caught. His fingertips were still grazing her skin, intoxicating her mind, obstructing her train of thoughts. She couldn't break free, she was long lost in the adoration in his stare, the warm chocolate that was his eyes drowning her in.

She felt herself leaning, feeling his warm breath on her lips. The curious feeling on her stomach multiplying, growing stronger and stronger.

Closing her eyes, she touched her lips to his; lightly, slowly, and then deeper, stronger. She felt his lips responding to hers. Mouth to mouth. Breath to breath.

His hand moved slowly to the back of her neck, caressing her skin in the process. Eleanor felt herself shivering at the touch. His hand settled there, his fingers painting goosebumps as they touched her.

Then, Minho softly bit her lower lip, and her body came alive.

Her hands came up, tangling themselves on that perfect hair he liked so much, messing it, nails softly tracing patterns. He groaned in response, grabbing her waist and in one shift movement, pressing her body against his. Her breasts colliding with his chest, their legs tangling up together.

Eleanor felt her body on fire, thinking she had never felt so much warmth inside.

Then, something weird happened.

She could have sworn she had heard her name being called, but that was imposible. She knew they were alone.

She detached her lips from Minho's, focusing her hearing on the noises around them, trying to find out it she had actually heard something or it was just a product of her imagination.

Minho didn't seem to mind. He appeared to have a found a new place for his mouth to be entretained in.

Eleanor supressed a gasp as his lips grazed a sensible spot right below her ear. She closed her eyes, letting herself give in to her emotions.

"Eleanor."

Her eyes opened again. She had definetly heard it this time. She looked around trying to locate to source but they were alone. Minho seemed unfazed as he continued kissing down her neck, her knees were feeling weaker and weaker by the second.