Description ♥

My name is Ashley and I'm 18.

This is the story of me and my romance with Harry Styles.

Its November 2014. Today is my first day on my new school. I am very excited! It's a boarding school in Britain. It's about an hour and a half away from London, but it's very foreclosed. It's a big old castle with trees and a big lake around.

My parents are both businesspeople. My mom is a very intelligent woman. She works for the international stock exchange and travels around the world to study the finances of different countries. My dad used to be a normal policeman, but is now head of an international security organisation.

I have two siblings. My older brother Mike, who's 21 and goes to Yale to study law. He lives there, too. 

My younger sister Lee, who's 14, is still traveling with my parents around the world.

Whilst I grew up, I lived in more than 16 countries. 

Mike was born in the USA, that's why he decided to study there. I was born in Germany, where my Dad's actually from, and where a big part of my family lives. And Lee was born in Singapore.

I went through every education, that you can imagine. In some countries I was homeschooled, in some I went to school, in others, like Australia, I went to some sort of "Homeschool", where you listen to your teacher via Radio or Skype or something. That's what Mike did and what Lee is still doing. But when we turn 18, we can decide what we want to do. Mikey decided to go to school in Germany at 18, and I decided to go to this particular school in Britain. 

Long story, but I thought I'll give you an overview about what my life is like. I think you can imagine how hard it is to keep friends or even date some guys. 

But last summer was different. We went on a cruise and there I met Sara. She is the first girl, who I can say is my friend.

She is funny, intelligent and she loves music, just as I do. 

She told me about that school, so I went there to finally keep up with one friend.