Part 18 ♥

The bell rang. I got back to class. 

I sat down next to Harry and felt hiy eyes looking at me the entire period.

It was physics and our teacher doesn't seem to like Harry, but liked me even more.

He asked me tons of questions. 

Suddenly he asked Harry one...

'Mister Styles? Can you please tell us the motuin equation?', he asked.

'Huh?', Harry said shocked.

'Can you?'

'I...err...'

'Then I guess, it's an F again.

The teacher grabbed his notebook to write down an F for him.

I wanted to help him. So I wrote something down on my left hand and layed it on his table. My hand said "a=f/m".

Harry looked at me confused. I winked at him with a smile.

'What I wanted to say is that its probably a=f/m?', Harry said smart.

'That's correct. Good safe, Mister Styles.'

'Thanks.'

He said it out loud to the teacher and then took my hand and smiled at me again.

After school, I went to our auditorium. Our music teacher was already there.

She is actually the twin of the music teacher from High School Musical. She looks the same, dresses the same and says the same, crazy things. But she was quite nice.

Not too many people were there. Probably 18 auditioners, but only Lisa and me as singers. The others were there to play an instrument.

Then there were about 70 people spreaded across the seats.

I sat between Harry, Sara and the other lads and couldn't help myself from getting very nervous!

I started the show. I took my guitar and played a very slow version of my song. I sang it with a lot of heart, because i obviously thought of Harry.

I was nervous at the beginning, but it really helped me, that he didn't took a look off me and smiled at me.

The teacher and the people like it a lot.

I thought I threatened Lisa a little.

But I was wrong... then started her show.

She wore glittershirts and had a golden microphone for herself.

The music started... It was a bitchy version of "Don't cha" by The Pussy Cat Dolls.

When she started to sing, she didn't stop looking at Harry.

It really got me mad.

'I know you like me! I know you do! That's why whenever I come around she's all over you. And I know you want me, it's easy to see. And in the back of your mind, I know, you should be on with me.

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?'

I was sitting in the audience and got really mad. 

'She's such a bitch! Don't let her get to you!', Sara said.

'Too late!', I said mad.

'Hey! I think she's crazy if she thinks that imresses me. I couldn't wish for a better girl.', Harry said.

He took my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Lisa saw that throughout her performance.