Part 14 ♥

'I'm sorry, I was in shock.'

'I knew you wouldn't think good of me now anymore.', he sad.

'Okay listen, Harry.'

He sat there really sad on his bed.

He looked down and I saw a tear.

I wanted to take his hand, but he was covering his face. He was crying a little but didn't want to show it to me.

So I stroke his arm with my hands.

'Don't cry. I still like you a lot. It was just a shock. I never expected you to do it. But that's allright, because it was your past and you've changed. It was a fault and those guys made you do it! Do you remember, when I told you that I never judge people by what they can do or what they can't?'

'Yeah, why?', he sobbed.

'I judge people by heart. And yours is the biggest I know! You wear it on the right place. And you're by far not the only one with a dark past. I made mistakes, aswell. And I really don't care what was. I care about the time now. And I enjoy every second, as long as you're with me.'

I put my face close to Harrys. He finally put his hands down. I wiped away a tear. I knew he was feeling uncomfortable. I mean he wants to have a bad boy reputation and now he is crying. 

I tipped his chin to look at me.

'You're the one whos important to me and not your past or anything.', I said.

'Ashley?', he askes suddenly.

'Yes?', I replied.

'Do you now understand, why you're so very special to me?'

'No, I still don't.', I said.

'It's simple. You're the only girl who is allowed to see me cry.', he joked.

'Hey! You can smile again! I love that smile. Don't lose it, Harry. It's too beautiful.'

It was the perfect moment for a kiss. I was so desperate to finally kiss him! Every part of my body was hungry for it. 

He locked his eyes with mine. I felt like being alone in the world with him.

I already closed my eyes and wanted to kiss him the next second.

And then my phone rang. I moaned.

'Hello?', I answered.

'Wanna party a little, Ash?', Sara asked.

'I always want to party. Where are you?' 

'Are you with Harry?'

'Yes, he's here, why?'

'Tell him, that we're at "the place". he knows where. And hurry!'

'Arlight! See ya Sara.'

I hung up. Harry looked at me quiestioning.

'It was Sara. They're at "the place". They want us to come for a little party.', I said.

'Alright! Let's go then.'

We took our jackets and went to the lake. It was a cold evening and already very dark outside. There were no lights anymore on the way. Harry took my hand and I pushed myself to his arm to feel safe.

We were going deeper and deeper in the trees and I started questioning where the others are.