Part 12 ♥

'You dare to talk to me like that? Do you have any idea on how many musical prodictions I've been on, ugly?'

Lisa got really mad and came closer to me. She wanted to fight, I guess.

'I think someone somewhere is intrested in you. But you and your little singing tries are something that I wouldn't give a fuck to, even if you'd pay me to listen to you.', I said.

The others didn't see me being so rough. I was scared what they'd think.

'So if you think you're so good, why don't you sign up, Missy?', she said.

'If you really like to be beaten, I'll do it.', I said.

I took the pencil in my left hand and drew my name right under Lisa's. I hate being provocated like this.

Then I walked away. Sara came and layed her arm around me.

'Oh my god, Ashely! You've just freaked the hell out of her. Great job, girl.'

'She provocated me. Now she sees, who she's messing with.', I said.

When the others went on, Harry layed his arm around me and whispered in my ear, while walking behind the others. I was a little worried that he doesn't like me seeing another side of me.

'You're usually hot, babe, but with doing this, it's hard for me to resist you.', he said.

I actually hate boys who always make these dirty jokes. But on this one I had to smile. And if he likes this side, I can show it more often.

'Good for you, that you already got some dates arrangedwith me.'

The next days were exciting. 

While lessons, the teachers said, that I was samrt all the time. I didn't have problems with the topics and helped out the others a lot. 

We spent the afternoons with the boys and it was really fun.

The next week started with sports. Our teacher was very muscular. You need to respect him, I guess. He makes you feel bad if you don't.

We had some uniforms for sports. The boys wore white, wide tops and dark blue, wide shorts. Us girls wore white, thight tops and dark blue, hot pants. We wore high ponytails to it.

I knew I had a good body and I never struggled with confidence. I mean I am tall and skinny, but I have quite nice boobs and a nice ass. I like how I look. That's what many girls admire about me...but not Sara or Lisa. 

They both are very skinny, small and pretty. Lisa was very dark skinned. It looks a little unnatural sometimes. Sara and I are very pale.

After the lesson started and we warmed up, we gathered around.

'Alright. So, new girl, what sports did you do before?', the teacher asked me.

'Well, I've done a lot of acrobatics and ballet dance over the years. And now and then I like some running.', I said.

'Acro? Why don't you show us something?', he asked.

Oh how embarassing. 

I tried to be more cheeky, since Harry likes this side of me. But doing this in front of everybody scared me a little.

I started by doing some front aerials, did some saltos in a row and at last I stood and lifted my right leg up behind my back. I pushed it up with my hands. I shivered by doing this. 

I didn't do those tricks for a very long time.

When I stopped, everybody was clapping but Lisa.

'Looks like you're quite flexible.', the teacher said.