Part 15 ♥

It felt like an hour we walked into the forrest. Suddenly I saw some light again.

It was the others. They were in an old little house in the trees. 

They had some lights, some alcohol and a lot of fun.

When we entred, we joined them.

It was really funny and I finally got to meet Louis' girlfriend Chloe, who was a class higher on another boarding school. She was so beautiful and nice, that her, Sara and me made great friends.

After about an hour Sara was going to Zayn, who was Outside playing with some Rockets with Niall and Liam.

Chloe and me went to Louis and Harry. Louis was already drunk. They went outside aswell.

So it was Harry and me alone, again. Not that I complain.

'Aren't you drinking something, Harry?'

'I don't drink alcohol since ... you know...'

'Oh, alright. Wanna go outside to the others?'

'I actually like to be alone with you in here.'

We talked for a few moments. And there it was again. My wish of kissing himw as stronger than any other thought. 

This time I'm doing it, I thought. 

And It stayed a thought, because right when I wanted to kiss him, the others came in.

Shit...

'We have to go again. I think there'll come a lot of rain.', Sara said.

So we made our way trough the woods.

We finally got to the way next to the lake again, where I felt at least a little like I knew the way.

Harry and I were the last people with Liam. We made some jokes.

All of a sudden it started raining very strong! The rain was so cold. Sara wanted to run, but she gave up that thought as soon as she noticed, that she's getting wet anyways.

Liam joined the others again and Harry took my hand.

I looked at him and I was pissed, that I didn't kiss him, yet. 

Why is it so hard to just kiss a boy?

'Are you alright, babe?', he asked.

'Yeah, sure. It's just...Do you want to kiss me?'

'Now?', he asked shocked.

'No, silly. I mean in gerneral.'

'Of course. But sadly we always get interrupted.'

'To me it seems like you don't want to kiss me.', I said sadly.

'Are you serious?', he asked annoyed.

'Yes I am serious. Don't make fun of it.'

'Why are you so pissed? Do you really want to kiss me so bad?'

'I do! Wanna laugh about it again?'

'Nope...got other plans.'

Before I could react to him, he pulled me from the way where the others were. We walked just a few steps to a tree but it was so dark there, only the moon gave us some light and all you saw was the strong rain coming from everywhere.

He pushed me softly against a tree and grabbed my waist with one hand. With the other one he stroked my chest. And then he finally kissed me. He felt so soft and he tasted so amazing. Millions of butterflies were flying in my belly and I just pulled my arms around him to find a way to pull him even closer to me...