Part 16 ♥

The kiss sadly didn't last long. He took my hand and ran with me back to the way. The others didn't even notice that we were gone. 

We ran to get to the castle a little faster. Sara saw me and took my hand. We were dancing and started to sing.

'When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever. Said, I'll always be your friend, took an oath and gonna stick it out till the end. Now it's raining more than ever. Know that we still have eachother. You can stand under my umbrella, you can stand under my umbrella.'

We ran, danced, sang....okay I was a little drunk and a little high from the kiss, but I was very happy. 

Sara and I laughed loudly when we arrived. Suddenly the educator stood at the front door. Zayn took Saras hand to calm her down, because she was really drunk.

Liam put his arm on me to hold me back.

'Do you guys have any idea how late it is?', he said angry.

'Oh sorry, we forgot the time!' Harry said.

He was the only one talking, because he was the only one that didn't drink. He talked a few minutes and we agreed to not do it again. It seemed like Harry and our educator really get along and that he would help Harry anytime. Quite handy...

We went up the stairs. The boys needed to go one more floor up.

'I'll take care of Sara.', I said grabbing her.

She was way too drunk to notice anything.

So the boys left. I winked at Harry and saw a dirty smile.

I took Sara to our room, tried to get off her jacket and shoes and layed her on her bed. 

She immediately fell asleep.

Then I got a text message.

Meet me under the stairs, now!

x x Harry

The first stairs up to the girls floor were somewhere else, so our stairs were the lowest. And there was a little, dark place under them. 

I guess someone couldn't get enough of my kisses.

I smirked, checked wheather Sara was alright. She was sleeping deep already.

I sneaked out of my room and tried to be as quite as I could.

When I got to the staircase, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me in that dark corner.

It was Harry. He kissed me deeply and romanticly. 

The kiss was awesome. 

We were too focused to notice that we were watched.

Lisa followed me and saw me with Harry. 

She was very angry and jealous.

But we didn't notice. After the kiss, I looked at him.

'I need some sleep now.' I said.

'I'd love to join you.', he said with a dirty smile.

'Sorry, that's not allowed, darling.'

I kissed him one more time and sneaked back to my room. 

I sleeped immediately and had the best dream ever.

It was a fun day and I love it here.

I love my new friends, my school and mostly Harry.

Yes...I said love. I am irrevocable and hopelessly in love with Harry Styles.

But one question bothered me the entire night...

Are we a couple now in public?