Part 13 ♥

After we changed, the boys waited outside of the gym.

'So we have an actrobatic girl here?', Liam said.

'I did this years ago.', I said.

'Not even I knew.', Sara said.

'My parents always wanted us to do some sports. And I loved acro dance. So I got a personal teacher and did it for about eight years.'

'Eight years, so not even worth metioning.', Harry joked.

The others laughed.

Today Harry and I are on a date again. On the weekend he took me to London for some sightseeing. Today he promised me to have some time alone.

We were alone in his room. We sat on the bed. He was leaned with his back on the wall and I sat between his legs with my back leaning on him. I had his laptop on my legs.

We watched some pictures so I knew how his family looked.

It was very romantic having his head cuddled on my shoulder and his arms cuddling my belly all the time.

'So now you know all my photos.', Harry said.

'They're cute. Espacially the one when you were a baby with your mom and your sister.', I said.

'Do you want to put it away now?', he asked.

'Of course.'

I put it on the floor and sit on his lap and he had his arm around me. It was so nice to just be so close to him.

'You promised me something last time.', I said.

'Oh...you remember.'

'Oh come on. I want to know why you're here. You promised to tell me today.'

'Alright, alright. So...where do I start...

At fourteen I found some new friends. Some boys, who were a little older than me. All they were thinking about was stealing, drinking, drugs and girls. I felt quite cool being with them, so I didn't question what we did. Because they always missed school, I did too and I had very bad grades. So I needed to retry a grade. 

Some night they were drunk again. I drank a little but never drank too much to lose control. But they did. And there were some other teens, drunk aswell. As it happends they started arguing and they started boxing and I was right inbetween.  There was one boy who kicked me very often in the belly. I lost control for once and pushed him so hard against a wall, that he kicked his head very hard. He was in a coma for 2 months.'

'Oh god. Is he alright?', I asked.

'He is. But the court made me go to prison for 7 weeks. I apologized to that boy and never saw my "friends" again. But my dad wanted to be sure of that. So he made me go here. I am actually fine with that, because I met the lads here. And lately I've met quite a special girl. But I really regret what I did back then.'

The entire time he told me, I listened to every word he said. He really seemed to regret that. But it was tough to hear something I would've never expected him to do!

I was very quite.

'Can't you please say something?', Harry asked sadly.