Part 19 ♥

After it....

'I'd like to take this moment to announce what incredibly interesting news I've whitnessed yesterday. I heard Ashley Silvercrest and Harry Styles making a deal. She would only help him with the school subjects, if he admits to everybody that they're a couple. Just thought y'all would like to know that.'

WHAT? That sneaky little bitch. 

I ran after her into her dressing room.

'Come in if you want some styling advices...or some Styles-advices maybe?'

'You are the sneakiest little bitch I've ever met in the entire world.', I yelled.

'Aww...Do you really think that hurts me? Cute.'

'Don't be so arrogant. I know exactly that you are so jealous of me and couldn't wait to find something up against me, right?'

'Yes right.'

She suddenly stood up right in front of me.

'I saw the two of you last night. It was perfect. Everybody will think you're lyring if you try to tell them.'

'What the hell do you want?'

'I want Harry! He's mine and I'll destroy every girl standing in my way!'

'Wow, was that supposed to be a threat? Forget it. He's mine. Wheather you like it or not.'

Our fight was interrupted. We heard Harrys voice on stage.

We both took a look and stood on the sides of the stage.

'I'd like to say something. Lisa is just telling bullshit. She's just jealous because Ashley is a very special girl to me.'

The teacher interrupted him.

'Mister Styles. This is an Audition. If you want to share something with us, sing it!', she said.

'Alright. Guys? Could you please help me out?'

Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall joined him on stage and took microphones.

Then Niall started playing the guitar.

And then Harry started...

'Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

but bear this mind it was meant to be

and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

and it all makes sense to me...'

'I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things!', the others joined.

Harry glanced over to me. I had tears in my eyes because I never expected him, and the others to sing a song like that to me. And it was so good!

After they finished their song...

'You have really great voices, guys. I am so impressed. Great audition.', the teacher said.

'Thanks, but I actually just wanted to say this to Ashley.'

'Oh yes, thank's for reminding me. Girls? Where are you?'

We were still standing in the corner of the stage. The guys saw us, but the teacher didn't.

'Harry would be a great duet partner. And it will make it easier for me to steal him away from you.', she said.

I couldn't stop the anger from taking controll over me. 

I took my hand, tensed it, and gave her the hardest clap on the cheak, I could.