THE RED FREESIA

'Tang Yi...What happened actually?' Meng ShaoFei pulled his boyfriend to face him. 'I never see you this angry before...'

Tang Yi looks at ShaoFei's eyes, this man doesn't aware of what just happened to him. Now Tang Yi understands, Li DeLun is right about this young man that Wang Huang is a sly fox.

'Ah, Liang...' Zhao LiAn walks towards his lover, 'What happened? Why three of you barged into this building?'

Diao Qian almost jumps when she heard the short guy call his cousin with his real name. To let him do it, the shorty must be so special for his cousin. Jack smiles and pat the short cop's head, he can't answer the question as all that he just did was based on his faith in Tang Yi. The man never does anything random, he always has his objective as for Tang Yi to keep silent, Jack doesn't know the reason.

'Ah...Now I remember...' Wang Huang suddenly answered, 'I spilled a cup of hot coffee on Captain Meng's clothes, his skin is burned because of that...If that makes President Tang angry, I'm sorry...'

'What!?' Wang Hai was surprised.

'President Wang...' Dr. Wu intervene, 'The wound is not severe, just a little medication will heal it completely...'

'That is not what I meant...The accident is here and President Tang was not here, how did he know?' Wang Hai squinted his eyes, as he knew that his son is so slick.

'I send him the message to say sorry...' Wang Huang replied, glancing at Tang Yi meaningfully.

'What!?' Meng ShaoFei frowned, 'But why did you do that!?'

Wang Huang looks at ShaoFei lovingly, 'Captain Meng...Did you remember that you were so worried about how to tell President Tang about your wound...I just want to help you...' Wang Huang smiled and looks at Tang Yi, 'However, I realize how much President Tang cherished you...I prepared with the risk...'

'Over that such things do you have to be that angry? I know you are so protective over your lover but overprotective is a different matter...' Diao Qian shook her head incredulously.

'President Wang, I never said that Xiao Huang is right...However, the burns caused by a cup of hot water were not so severe as to justify President Tang's disrespectful attitude today...' Chu GuanJiang who popped up out of nowhere interfere.

'Trespassing and creating a ruckus...I heard that Shi Hai was built over a disbanded mob organization. Honestly, I don't believe it. But now, I can see everything. Once you are a mob and forever the mob temperament will stay within you no matter how you change yourself...' Another board of directors personnel added.

'President Tang is in the middle of a meeting when he suddenly runs to this place...Young Master Wang...Considering the importance of the meeting, what kind of message you've been sent to him?' Li DeLun stands for Tang Yi.

'What I have sent was sent already...Lawyer Li, why don't you ask President Tang yourself?'

Li DeLun glance at Tang Yi. From the very beginning, he already knows that Wang Huang is a sly little fox but Tang Yi refuses to tell the truth while the whole company watches them, it's can be so bad.

Tang Yi grits his teeth, this youngster was laid a trap to ridicule him. Using ShaoFei as the bait, he willingly walked into the trap, there is no way he will let anyone see ShaoFei's half-naked picture.

Now everyone whispers at each other, no one knows what they are talking about precisely. Some of the ladies who attended the last business dinner with Tang Yi notice his relationship with Meng ShaoFei and start chatting around about it in the company. Many of their colleagues can't believe them but to witness the event unfold before them, no one can doubt the story.