THE RED SALVIA

Early morning in the Li family's house seems very lively. It's been a month passed since the mourning period, the tea ceremony will be held today. Because Meng ShaoFei is an orphan, the Li family acts as his guardian. The house is ornated beautifully, red decorations hang in every part of the house and the special tea is perfectly prepared but somehow, Meng ShaoFei sulking in his chamber. His face expresses a strong dissatisfaction.

'Now what?' Li DeLun who delivering clothing for the captain police can't help but ask. But Meng ShaoFei just looks at the young lawyer, then throws his face sulkily once more. 'It can't be helped, right? However, there have to be Dragon and Phoenix sides...Tang Yi won the game, that was why he becomes the Dragon...'

'He was cheating!' Meng ShaoFei refused to lose.

'In conflict, cheating is permitted...' Li DeLun replied, 'Besides...He had to protect his chastity...'

'Do you think I don't have to protect mine!?'

'Is there anything that needs to be protected?' Li DeLun returns the question calmly, 'Tang Yi already gobbled everything anyway...' He said which is makes the police captain even more sulk. 'Besides...Tang Yi just want to protect you...' He proceeds.

'What do you mean!? Do you think I'm that weak!?'

Li DeLun sighs, 'Ah Fei...Tang Yi takes the most difficult part here...Preparing the betrothal gifts...Preparing marriage bed...Picking up the bride...Passing the test...Not to mention the party itself...Do you know how much money you should spend on it? Besides...He could deal with your friends in the 'putting the groom on the test' game...Can you deal with his companions?'

Listen to what Li DeLun said, Meng ShaoFei just lowering his gaze. Of course, he knows how Tang Yi cares about him. Even though he is sulking, Meng ShaoFei doesn't hate it.

The young lawyer shook his head while the sulking Meng ShaoFei just hit the pillow. 'Don't sulk again...just change your clothes...Your future husband and his family will arrive very soon...Bride...' Li DeLun warned the childish man before he leaves the chamber.

'Who the one you call bride!?' Meng ShaoFei growled, Li DeLun is Tang Yi's cousin nonetheless. He throws the pillow but just hits the door as Li DeLun closed it quicker. After Li DeLun disappeared, Meng ShaoFei takes the clothes. A cozy white turtle neck t-shirt and a pink blazer, paired with white relaxed-fit formal trousers. 'Will I look good with this?' Meng ShaoFei is not sure but despite his doubt, he still wearing it.

Only a few moments later, the Wang family arrives at the Li family's house. Their costumes are uniformly in red for the ladies and light burgundy for the gentlemen. Tang Yi looks so charming in light burgundy silk suits that fit his body perfectly, while there no color will go wrong if paired with Wang Huang and Wang WuShuang's fair white skin.

After welcoming them, Li Mei called Meng ShaoFei out. When Meng ShaoFei walks out from his temporary room in the Li family's house, every eye widened in amazement. The pink and white combination of his clothing is merged beautifully with his milky white skin, his cute face adorns the unification outstandingly.

'My goodness, Fei-er...You are so wonderful...' Wang JiaLing can't hide her excitement.

'It's looking good in you...' Wang Huang said, 'Honestly, tortured for three hours shopping with Hong Jie is worth it...'

'I told you...' Zuo HongYe proudly replied, 'My taste is never wrong...'

'Yes...Yes...Wife...But you have to remember that you are pregnant now...' Gu DaoYi reminded.

'I'm not overworked at all...' Zuo HongYe retorted.

'No, you don't...You just make my lover work hard instead...' Li DeLun shook his head which leads to everyone's laughter.