THE SWEET PEA

A few weeks later, after some time drive, the six of them arrived at the Wang Villa. Zhao LiAn is very excited when he saw the beautiful villa, he pulls Jack out of the car soon after the car is parked. 'Welcome, Young Master...' The girls in iromuji bow. 'The chambers prepared already...'

'Thank you...' Wang Huang smiled, 'Then show our guests their room!'

'Yes...' The ladies bow once more before leading the way for the other four, while Wang Huang pulls Li DeLun's hand to the chamber that is prepared specially for them.

'Whoaaa!!!' Zhao LiAn screamed in excitement when he gets into his room, 'Jack...Jack look at that! The garden is made of sand!'

'It called zen garden...' Jack said.

'Can we play sand there?'

'Of course, not!' Jack replied, 'If we play sand there it won't be a zen garden anymore...'

'Then what?'

'A kindergarten...' Jack replied smiley.

Zhao LiAn pouts when he heard the reply but then turns his eyes back to the garden, running along the engawa as everything he sees is quite new for him.

'Wow...' Meng ShaoFei was stunned by the room that was prepared for him. The room is indeed the room that he and Tang Yi used when they visited the Wang villa for the first time but the interior looks entirely different. 'I don't know if this is just my feeling but this room is different...' Meng ShaoFei said.

'Indeed it changes...' Tang Yi replied. 'I have to say, it's even prettier...'

'Ah Huang is a very considerate person...' Meng ShaoFei says as he leans in the engawa's fence.

'As a company, he is the best but as an enemy, he is the worse...' Tang Yi said.

'That reminds me to a certain someone...' Meng ShaoFei smiles. 'Long time ago, I always wonder...Why Ah Huang is very similar to you in many ways...But as time passes by...Everything is clearer and clearer...'

Tang Yi sighs, he walks closer to his lover and hugs the man softly from behind. 'Meng ShaoFei...'

'Hmm?'

Tang Yi is quiet for a moment, seems like thinking about what to say. 'No...Nothing...' That what he finally said.

'Silly...' Meng ShaoFei snorted.

'Do you know...The weather is so cold...' Tang Yi whispering in his lover's sensitive ear.

'And...' Meng ShaoFei asked, he could feel something awaiting in the door.

'I need warmth...'

'Then find a fireplace!' Meng ShaoFei pushed Tang Yi away, trying hard to hide his blushing face.

'The fireplace can't keep the other me warm...' Tang Yi holds his lover's hand in his chest.

'What are you saying!?' Meng ShaoFei's face reddened, 'In this broad daylight!?'

'If we close the door...It will be dark...' Tang Yi pulls his lover to the chamber and closes the shoji behind him.

'Jack...Jack...' Zhao LiAn runs to find his lover.

'What?' Jack asked.

'Let's walk around the villa...'

'Mhm...Just wait! I'll change first...'

'I'll find Ah Fei...'

'Wait!' Jack catches Zhao LiAn's hand, 'Better not...' He said.

'But why?'