THE BUTTERFLY WEED

It's been a while since the last time ShaoFei had contact with Wang Huang. Since he realizes how annoying Wang Huang is for Tang Yi, ShaoFei does whatever it takes to avoid the young man. However, Wang Huang will not become Tang Yi's number one rival if he does not persist.

'Ah Fei...' Zhao LiAn gets into ShaoFei's office hurriedly, he is all sweaty.

'What?'

'He is here again...'

'What!?' Meng ShaoFei almost did not believe what he heard, 'He comes here almost every day, is he has no any job to do?'

'How should I know...' Zhao LiAn shrugged. 'He never fails to comes here at every near lunch hour...'

'Gosh...Can you ask the girls to take him somewhere?'

'Ah Fei...This Wang Huang boy can sit for hours just waiting for you...The girl's seduction never works on him...' Zhao LiAn replied, 'It's already the third day you don't take your lunch...If Tang Yi notice he will even angrier...'

'True...' Meng ShaoFei pulls his hair, 'But how can I have lunch when he is outside?'

'I want to buy the lunch for you...' Zhao LiAn replied, 'But if I brought it here, he will know that you are in the office...I'm afraid he will do something intensely...'

Meng ShaoFei opens his office door a little just to find Wang Huang sitting in the corner, facing his office directly. Luckily the boy is not aware because he is chatting with some police officers. Chai Jin's big name is helpful for Wang Huang as many people admire the company, make easier for him to be accepted by the folk.

'Zhao Zi, I have an idea...But I need your help...' Meng ShaoFei mustered his final effort.

Wang Huang sits while checking his cellphone when Zhao LiAn stands in front of him with a plate of cookies, 'You want some?' He asked.

Wang Huang lifts his eyes and meets the innocent eyes of the man, he doesn't reply yet when Zhao LiAn calls other people, and soon enough Wang Huang's seat is crowded.

Meng ShaoFei tiptoeing out from his office to the restroom, releasing his stress, and sighing in relief. He just washes his hands when suddenly he saw a figure in the mirror. 'Whoaa!!!' Meng ShaoFei jumped, 'JunWei! Don't scare me!'

'I'm standing here for so long...How can I scare you? What are you thinking actually?' Lu JunWei shakes his head, he steps to the sink and washes his hands. 'Look, Ah Fei...Can you do something about that boy...He always comes in at the same time and sits in the same spot almost every day for the whole week...Because he is an heir of a big company, we can't chase him out of CIB...Not to mention those superiors who were befriended by his family and also his case with unit one...But he always follows you around, makes you stuck inside your office and thanks to that, many of our works postponed...This place is not a playground and we are not babysitters...We have many things to do for God's sake...'

'Yeah...Yeah...I know...' Meng ShaoFei massaging his nose bridge, he is fed up as well but doesn't know what to do.

'Honestly...In this such moment, I will support Tang Yi if he decides to drown the boy in the South Bay...' Lu JunWei dried his hands and walk away.

'Hey!? Don't give him an idea would you!' Meng ShaoFei was just about to scold his friend when his cellphone buzzed. When the man read it, his smile is lifted.

Meng ShaoFei opens the restroom door, scrutinize the surrounding. After he can't find Wang Huang, he walks outside to the main door. Tang Yi stands near the car, his appearance is as cool as ever. All girls who pass through, spare their glance at the handsome man in the luxury tidy suit but too bad, the man's eyes are locked to another hidden beauty.