THE DEVIL'S SNARE

That morning, Meng ShaoFei checked out his subordinates' works as usual. He is sitting at the table of his office when Zhao LiAn calls him out. 'Ah Fei...Someone looking for you...'

'Who?' Meng ShaoFei stands in his highest alert.

'I don't know...But he is so handsome like a supermodel...'

'Supermodel?' Meng ShaoFei stiffened. If you want to describe Wang Huang's appearance he definitely looks like a supermodel for sure.

'He is not Wang Huang...' Zhao LiAn understands what his best friend thinking. 'But I don't know who is he...He didn't want to say his name either...'

Meng ShaoFei thinks for a moment, he doesn't want to have another misunderstanding with Tang Yi. 'Just tell him that I'm not in the office...'

'I told him already...But he said that he saw you enter the building and not come out yet...' Zhao LiAn replied innocently.

'Where is he?'

'Outside...The girls are gawking around him...' Zhao LiAn smiled.

'Okay...' ShaoFei surrender, 'Tell him to wait for a moment...I'll go outside...'

'Okay...' Zhao LiAn nodded and close the door.

Meng ShaoFei takes his deep breath. In the whole of his life, he seldom has luck with the girl he likes but now after he dates Tang Yi when he no longer pays attention to any other people suddenly, many guys appear out of nowhere. It's not like he will like them or they will like him, it's just he wants to keep his relationship with Tang Yi in a steady state without any problems as Tang Yi becomes more and more guards.

Meng ShaoFei walks outside just to find his female subordinates swarm around someone who sits in the middle of the room.

'Captain! Someone looking for you...' One of the girls calls out for him soon after she spotted him.

'Captain...Why never told us that you know a cool guy like him!?' Another girl pouted, 'Introduced us, please...'

'What are you saying? When do I ever know that person?' Meng ShaoFei confusedly replied to the girls.

'Captain Meng...' The figure in the middle of the crowd stands soon after he is aware of ShaoFei's presence.

Meng ShaoFei inspects the young man before him. He is almost as tall as Tang Yi, his hair is rather long with hair bangs covering half of his face but not diminishing his handsome face even a little. 'Yes...I'm Meng ShaoFei...Do we know each other?'

When the young man opens his sunglasses, his handsome face is even more dazzling. And with the bouquet of red roses in his hand, he looks like a prince charming who looking for his Cinderella. 'You don't know me but I know you, Captain Meng...' The young man approaches Meng ShaoFei and gives him the bouquet.

The girls gasp as they saw this, they are disappointed but also excited. A man who likes another man is not unusual but seeing a romance between men in front of their eyes is a very rare thing.

'What are you doing, giving me flowers...' Meng ShaoFei snorting, 'I'm a man...How should I feel when a man gives me a bouquet?'

'Well, it's a gift for my future sister-in-law...' The young man said.

Meng ShaoFei frowns, 'Your future sister-in-law?'

'My name is Wang WuShuang...Wang Huang is my elder brother...'

Now Huang YuQi and Zhao LiAn gulp together and look at each other as they are the only person who notices the rivalry between Tang Yi and Wang Huang. Meng ShaoFei spontaneously looks at Zhao LiAn who nods and runs to the door automatically.