Why Cry?

I woke up to find Jane snuggling onto me. She was smiling and she held on tightly. I giggiled and I Hugged her to show that I loved her.

"4:24 Am" said my phone. Yet the sun didn't rise yet. Looking at my Gallery I find that Jane was Taking pics of me sleeping. I was just Soooo mad I was ganna wake her up.

Until I found a pic Of our hands holding and she wrote "I Love You" under. I was just Happy knowing she loved me. She forgave me and She just Loved me no matter what.

I heard her Waking Up and I just Closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep.

"I Know your awake", Jane said calmly.

"Yeah...Are you Ok?",I asked her nervously.She began to cry and she just hugged me without letting go.

"I'm Fucking sorry...I didn't mean to do any of this. I'm terribly sorry if I got you mad It wasn't my intention",Jane whispered while looking down.

"Jane...I'm sorry it was my fault I caused all of this. I didn't mean to hurt you. Your the best thing that has happened to me. I'm sorry and Please Forgive me Beautiful...",I told her depressed.

She began to cry and she just held onto me tightly. I didn't had any words after that. Her tears fell to the ground and I Just wiped then off her eyes.