Shut you're mouth up and Close you're eyes Baby

"Hey u want 2 come to my house today kiddo?",Andrea texts me.

"Is your dad or Mom their? And omfg don't call me that lil girl",I reply smiling.

"no ones here that's why I'm telling you to come dummy and stfu you're little too!"

"watever whitey I'll be their in 10",I told that little girl and headed to out the house.

She wants to see him prove that he loves her...

I couldn't get those words of my mind and then that kiss we shared...it felt like a dream.

I loved her so Fucking much...but she's broken from inside.

I want to fix that and I promise her at the beginning of summer "I'll be the their to collect the pieces"

"Andrea! I'm here",I text her as I wait outside the apartment.

"Hang on hang on geez"

Ten Fucking minutes pass by and she finally opens the door.

"Want the HELL took you so long?????",I yell softly.

"Omg Omg I forgot you came I'm so fucking sorry",she smiles yet holding both my hands.

"...I hate you Andrea",I say hugging her.

"I love you too Mateo!",she hugs even tighter.

We stop hugging and just stare at eachother's eyes for what seemed to be forever.

"I Love You Andrea",I say touching her left cheek as she blushes and looks down in embarrassment.

"I know, thank you",she says as she puts my hair to one side.

She takes off she glasses and reveling she icey blue eyes.They we're beautiful and I didn't even noticed. I slowly leaned in for a kiss while closing my eyes.

"Um...you what to...be in my room...?",Andrea smiled literally without even a kiss or anything.

"Um...sure why not",I said smiling.

I looked down to see her small,pale hands. She then tipy-toed and hugged me again,which was weird for some reason.

I just grabbed her hand and interjected my fingers with hers to be a little more "romantic".

She opened a door and layed in a huge bed in the middle of the room. I felt in love that same moment.

"You like it?",Andrea said covering herself with a blanket and hiding from me.

"Yup! It's cute",I said with a smile.

Andrea got up and grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her.

"Wait wait!",I yelled and put my head over her lap. You know, it's this thing couple do.

I showed a smile as she played with my hair and I held one of her hands.

"I love you Andrea",I whispered closing my eyes.

"Love ya kiddo",she whispered back.

"You know what'll be really good! And kiss from the girl I love",I said sleepy on her lap.

"Just don't back out like last time,Okay lil girl"

"Shut you're mouth and close you eyes baby",she said with a kiss towards the end.