Loser

I don't know why I'm breathing right now.People don't care about me,they hate me,I hate myself,then what's the point?

I feel Alone,Sad,Disappointed.I'm Dying inside.Why do I deserve this? I Have so many problems I just Can't really Explain. People Hate me...I Hate myself.
These are just some of the many problems.

-Drugs
-Hatred
-Rejected

-Disappointed
-Sadness

What did I so to get all of this?Its Like They pick me just to suffer. I used to think I was strong,until the day everything went wrong.Sometimes, I Turns on the Radio so loud,no one can hear me scream.

Not only that, but my own family thinks I'm a Loser. My brother has A good Future,my Sister is in Collage,My other sister Gets paid Well as an engineer.What am I compared to them? Exactly! Nothing.

I Mean Nothing at all.I could Die on purpose and They still wouldn't care.After all,I'm a Mistake. Curse the hour I was Born.I have No Friends or Support. I just take Heroin and Cocaine on Purpose just to Calm myself down or to Make me want to kill myself.

This is the Bad side of me.This means nothing at all.I'n Quite for a reason. I don't Chose to be quite,I'm forced to be Quite.I Hate Myself I hate You...

I'm a Loser,sooner or later you'll Know I'll be dead...

Hey Guys. I just Want to let you know this actually came from my Real Life experience. Its Probably the hardest Chapter in the Book. And I took the decision upon myself to share and publish this part.So Thanks To all the Readers!!!

-GirlsNotGray